The Last Concert I Saw..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Slayer / Primus / Ministry / Phillip Anselmo & the Illegals/ @ nationwide arena columbus ohio.

still had a lot of intensity for a band in their 36th year. Primus was awesome. Ministry was loud and entertaining. Phil Illegal would have been great if the soundboard was so full of mud. awesome show regardless.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Eddie Money tribute....it was on TV tho...cause...ya know....2020 was a bitch.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Slayer / Primus / Ministry / Phillip Anselmo & the Illegals/ @ nationwide arena columbus ohio.

still had a lot of intensity for a band in their 36th year. Primus was awesome. Ministry was loud and entertaining. Phil Illegal would have been great if the soundboard was so full of mud. awesome show regardless.
When PHA and the Illegals played out here he covered a ton of Pantera. The same there?

Last show I saw was Metallica. It was great. Wished they would have played Fade to Black but was awesome.

fearsomefour

Legend
Metallica in Sacramento on the rail.
Good show.
Fun to be right up front.
Funny how crowds have changed.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Metallica in Sacramento on the rail.
Good show.
Fun to be right up front.
Funny how crowds have changed.
Same show I saw. Seats were not as good as yours. Jim Breuer is still the butt of our jokes.

fearsomefour

Legend
Same show I saw. Seats were not as good as yours. Jim Breuer is still the butt of our jokes.
Haha.
That was such a weird thing having Breuer as an MC.
I understand Metallica is as greedy as they come and Breuer is their friend but God get an opening band.
Having to stand down there for 4 hours before they came on I found it irritating.
But it was cool to be right there, have a little interaction with James etc.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I HATE YOU!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I saw Phil and the Illegals in a SMALL venue Mesa AZ they did 5 maybe 6 Pantera songs it was SICK AS FUCK! I have some videos :horns: BTW Phil was Phil like his vocals were top notch as well as his energy! Ask for a video and I'll post some.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When PHA and the Illegals played out here he covered a ton of Pantera. The same there?

Last show I saw was Metallica. It was great. Wished they would have played Fade to Black but was awesome.
yes. (anselmo) i believe he even mentioned them in a comment during the concert. sadly it sounded so awful for whatever reason. and at several shows I later read in reviews. Ministry came out right after and did a quick sound check on guitar and it was like night and day for the quality. Les Claypool had the quote of the night when he commented not only did he get paid for playing opener for Slayer.............but he then was able to watch them from the side for FREE!! rub it in Les....... although $50 for tickets was amazing considering the talent on stage that evening.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw Phil and the Illegals in a SMALL venue Mesa AZ they did 5 maybe 6 Pantera songs it was SICK AS FUCK! I have some videos :horns: BTW Phil was Phil like his vocals were top notch as well as his energy! Ask for a video and I'll post some.
yes. after reading tons of reviews about how awful Phil had become in concert I think maybe the fact he was dedicating it to Dime and Vinnie made him put in an A+ effort because he sounded like he used to back in their heyday. and even the crappy soundboard didnt affect how he sounded.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I was supposed to see Metallica headline Friday and Sunday night at Aftershock in Sacramento October 2020. WTF happened

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Always down for a video!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Screenshot_20210121-224144.png

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Need some help how do I post a video not from YouTube like from my Android?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I was supposed to see Metallica headline Friday and Sunday night at Aftershock in Sacramento October 2020. WTF happened
Wanted to go, not far from my hood. The projected lineup this year was not as good as last year's

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I agree but still I've never experienced a 3 day festival. Recheck that lineup. I'm not a Saturday night fan I won't say their name never was like WTF. I just knew Metallica esd gonna pull some vintage like vintage over and over.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I have Domination :hush: amongst 5 others I believe. Your wish is my ROD command. @-X- swore me in I've been RODized a decade ago.
Let the ROD betting begin

Last edited:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Mrs. Ramlock and I saw The Rolling Stones at Soldier Field on June 25th, 2019...have tickets for their show at the Cotton Bowl back in May that was postponed
D59BF851-F8B9-4D0F-B4EB-574E2E9464B5.jpeg