Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend

Looks like Suh is evaluating each situation first outside of money. He could take less money for a team/place he likes better. See next comments

Add his relationship with strength coach Ted Rath.

The Rams and LA have a lot going on to not have to be the highest bidder. Great coaches, Hollywood, potentially great defense and very good offense. The football thing as far as him fitting in with the defense will be interesting. I guess Wade will move him around some. You would think NT most but, he could play 3-Tech when they give Donald rest. He an also move outside at the 5 Tech too. When is inside with Donald next to him is will single covered most of the time. He has to like that. It would be great to be in that meeting.

The Rams had some plans to give Sammy Watkins some big money. Now they can shift it to Suh. Something in that 12 Million range sounds good. I think the Titans are the closest challenge to the Rams. I wonder if he wants one last multiyear deal. He could go two even three year deal. Hang tight as this will take awhile.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like LeBron James all over again. He's "only talking football" on his visits. They'll wine & dine him, tell him all these great things and then he'll go home and wait for the money conversation.
After he takes the most money, he'll predictably say, "It wasn't a money thing, team XXXXX has the best plan for winning a SB"

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where are they taking him for dinner Tony Roma's? Will Sooty and Sweep be joining him?*

*sorry I'll get my coat.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Where are they taking him for dinner Tony Roma's? Will Sooty and Sweep be joining him?*

*sorry I'll get my coat.

I believe they are going to In-N-Out.

6o0rSYD.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Foles was a good starter with a good OC. Keenum is a solid player who doesn't make dumbass mistakes. So yes it a league that leans towards the O, and almost every rule change in 20 years has helped the O. But you still need at least above average QB talent to get to the playoffs and to have a shot at going deep into the playoffs and to the end of the playoffs you generally need really good quality talent.
Foles a good starter....Keenum a solid player....stop it Les....STOP!!! LOL
I'll go with serviceable for $200...
I know it sounds strange, but I firmly believe in you can tell a lot of a person based on their driving habits. Whether it be frantic and panicky like an overbook soccer mom or an arrogant ass who think he owns the road.
:dizzy::thinking::giveup:

Like what? I used to think you could tell a lot about people based on passing the drivers exams also....the written portion. LOL
Tell me, coaching matters. Who was the D-Line coach? Who was the DC????
You’re comparing Sean McVay to Jack Del Rio? C’mon man.
Actually the OC....to McVay....and Oakland's was clueless.
You can have a very talented roster, as the Raiders O is, but so much still comes down to scheme and design, and COACHING!!!!!
FIFY fearsome:neener:
But I don't think Deacon ever or would ever "Stomp" on another player when he's down!(y)
BUT he wouldn't get up off a player and then Stomp him while he was down!
Dave really?!? One of the scariest guys in football wouldn't stomp a player? Really? I could see Deacon killing someone for getting in the way of a QB sack.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dave really?!? One of the scariest guys in football wouldn't stomp a player? Really? I could see Deacon killing someone for getting in the way of a QB sack.
I think Deacon would do anything to Win, But I just don't see him Stomping a guy when he's down and Out! JMHO

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I think Deacon would do anything to Win, But I just don't see him Stomping a guy when he's down and Out! JMHO

No he just handed out concussions and CTE like candy with his vicious head slaps. A move that would be considered beyond dirty if Suh or any other dlineman used it regularly like Jones did back in the day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
must have heard that from Conrad Dobler
train
I met Conrad at a boxing match here in Reno and when he saw my hat he immediately launched into talking about how Merlin was a pussy. I was pretty put off by it but I knew about their feud before meeting him. He said that Merlin was dirtier than he was at times but that didn't bother him. What bothered him was that one time Merlin refused to come into the game if Conrad was on the field. Not sure if it was true but there was no doubt in his mind. Otherwise, the guy seemed to be a pretty likeable guy - not at all what I pictured.

I met Merlin when I was a kid and he was an extremely nice guy and happy to talk to fans. I still hold Merlin in WAY higher regard than Conrad but it was kinda cool meeting him and talking about how football has changed.
IMG_1904.JPG

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - as much as I loved and almost worshipped Deacon, his play would absolutely be considered dirty by today's standards. And I'm pretty sure there are clips of him using every part of his body when going after the QB. He was ruthless.

nighttrain

Legend
I met Conrad at a boxing match here in Reno and when he saw my hat he immediately launched into talking about how Merlin was a wuss. I was pretty put off by it but I knew about their feud before meeting him. He said that Merlin was dirtier than he was at times but that didn't bother him. What bothered him was that one time Merlin refused to come into the game if Conrad was on the field. Not sure if it was true but there was no doubt in his mind. Otherwise, the guy seemed to be a pretty likeable guy - not at all what I pictured.

I met Merlin when I was a kid and he was an extremely nice guy and happy to talk to fans. I still hold Merlin in WAY higher regard than Conrad but it was kinda cool meeting him and talking about how football has changed.
View attachment 24268
Back in the day, Rams vs Cardinals, Merlin was quoted as sayin Dobler bit him in the calf :boxing:
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Back in the day, Rams vs Cardinals, Merlin was quoted as sayin Dobler bit him in the calf :boxing:
train
And I have no doubt that's true. You could tell this guy wasn't one to hold back on anything. I'm sure he did everything he could get away with and then some. I also remember people saying that once Merlin got on the football field, that mild mannered demeanor was out the window. I get the feeling though that Conrad didn't change much when he wasn't playing.

nighttrain

Legend
And I have no doubt that's true. You could tell this guy wasn't one to hold back on anything. I'm sure he did everything he could get away with and then some. I also remember people saying that once Merlin got on the football field, that mild mannered demeanor was out the window. I get the feeling though that Conrad didn't change much when he wasn't playing.
all i know for sure, is it was a fierce battle and to my eyes Olsen was the winner
train