Suh visiting Rams per source

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What does rabbit head mean?

Whatever he meant by it I perfectly pictured Jimmy G's face when I read it.

Secondary looks pretty nasty, they just need speed & physicality added to the LB corps around our DL. And a nose. If they do those things, ol' rabbit head's gonna get his @$$ handed to him 2x next year.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder what kind of full court press the Rams will put on .... will they have current players there to help recruit?

Well, we know Talib and Hekker are on board for sure :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not even the same guys. Suh gets dirty when he is getting cheap shots. I know in college he didn't know his own strength and played 100% all the time. So he ended up punishing people. Just plain NASTY, a lot like Deacon Jones used to play. He's definitely old school.
I get were your coming from, But I don't think Deacon ever or would ever "Stomp" on another player when he's down!(y) Sure he would "Head-Slap" you and Drive you into the ground! BUT he wouldn't get up off a player and then Stomp him while he was down!

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Suh has made a lot of money in his career, he does not need to chase the last dollar. Can see his role as well as fit being most important to him. Rams have a chance to sign him.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We could pay him up to 12 million IMO. Would have to get creative, but after signing Easley and having the depth that we developed last year, this would complete our DL. Would allow us to address LB in the draft early and often.

Actually, this signing would cut our needs down to OLB, ILB, OL depth and WR/TE depth - even that is questionable.

ausmurp

Starter
I get were your coming from, But I don't think Deacon ever or would ever "Stomp" on another player when he's down!(y) Sure he would "Head-Slap" you and Drive you into the ground! BUT he wouldn't get up off a player and then Stomp him while he was down!

I'm sure Decon did some nasty things man. Tough defenders like him and others were known to do very nasty things in pile ups. I'm sure he did some real dirty stuff he just knew how to get away with it. Difference is Decon and those guys were smart about it, they knew when to get revenge even if it was 20 plays later. They weren't dumb enough to do something stupid in the moment like Suh.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm sure Decon did some nasty things man. Tough defenders like him and others were known to do very nasty things in pile ups. I'm sure he did some real dirty stuff he just knew how to get away with it. Difference is Decon and those guys were smart about it, they knew when to get revenge even if it was 20 plays later. They weren't dumb enough to do something stupid in the moment like Suh.

There also wasn't instant replay on every down back then. I'm positive lots of defenders we're dirty AF back then

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like they are rolling out the red carpet
giphy.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Is this^ a good sign, or bad one, as far as getting them both signed goes!?!
I thought the same thing. Could be a power play by the Rams too. Realistically it's probably a way for them to lower their asking price for AD. Instead of getting a % on one player now they would be getting it on two. Could be a win win

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Suh has made a lot of money in his career, he does not need to chase the last dollar. Can see his role as well as fit being most important to him. Rams have a chance to sign him.

Exactly my thoughts. Dude has made $124 million in his career. I think the simple fact that he's meeting with us knowing our cap situation suggests he wants to play for a contender.