Snead and Waufle at Clowneys Pro Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I can't imagine Snisher going for Clowney unless they have a plan to move up to snare Matthews/Robinson.

It's all about the big board, and we don't have any idea of who's topping it for the Rams. With Fisher, Snead, and Williams in the same war room, my educated guess is if Clowney is there at 2, it's him or trade down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that dream/nightmare would be worse with Sam dreaming it,once again, drafting Clowney is a luxury at d-line when you are nearly impoverished at o-line,since you couldn't pass, we'll have to keep you out of the war room until the first round is over.

But we're not impoverished on the OL. We have a Pro Bowl LT, a veteran Center, re-signed our RG to a big contract because he showed the ability to be dominant, and have a young starting RT. Right now, we just need depth and a LG. Assuming Barrett Jones isn't up to the task at LG because none of us have seen anything of him.

And as much as I want Matthews, we can find a LG in the mid 1st, the 2nd, or the 3rd with good drafting(Zack Martin, David Yankey, Su'a-Filo, Gabe Jackson, Brandon Thomas, Joel Bitonio, etc.). But I do want Matthews. Just in a trade down, not at #2.

duckhunter

Starter
But we're not impoverished on the OL. We have a Pro Bowl LT, a veteran Center, re-signed our RG to a big contract because he showed the ability to be dominant, and have a young starting RT. Right now, we just need depth and a LG. Assuming Barrett Jones isn't up to the task at LG because none of us have seen anything of him.

And as much as I want Matthews, we can find a LG in the mid 1st, the 2nd, or the 3rd with good drafting(Zack Martin, David Yankey, Su'a-Filo, Gabe Jackson, Brandon Thomas, Joel Bitonio, etc.). But I do want Matthews. Just in a trade down, not at #2.

The Saffold signing was huge and made OL not quite as critical, but I'd really like to keep him at guard. I anxiously await B Jones this year probably more than anyone else on the team.

I like the idea of taking Clowney at 2 (unless we get a good offer) and moving back up to Buffalo's spot if Matthews falls that far with 13 and our 3rd. I would be shocked if Houston passes on Bortles or Manziel to take Carr or Garripolo in the 2nd. I don't see Fitzpatrick other than a stop gap for whatever they do.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Saffold signing was huge and made OL not quite as critical, but I'd really like to keep him at guard. I anxiously await B Jones this year probably more than anyone else on the team.

I like the idea of taking Clowney at 2 (unless we get a good offer) and moving back up to Buffalo's spot if Matthews falls that far with 13 and our 3rd. I would be shocked if Houston passes on Bortles or Manziel to take Carr or Garripolo in the 2nd. I don't see Fitzpatrick other than a stop gap for whatever they do.

Clowney / Mathews. The stuff dreams are made of.