Sam I am

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1902865_10152829981593484_1137694469_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nobody takes him seriously. Even Zuerlein was laughing at him.

ZUtBqtj.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Brockers looks like hes sleeping standing up in the back lol. Greg the leg looks likes hes on drugs or doing a Beavis impression(hes behind Harkey #46 on the left side)

Love Bradford when he does this.

Ramequin

UDFA
Name
Anthony
I'm guessing that was from before the Jaguars game last year? IIRC, he said he doesn't like doing that but Chris Long said he should. I don't really care if he delivers passionate pre-game speeches. I just want him to get that way during games. I see too much eye-rolling and head-shaking from him when things aren't going well. Many people don't put much stock into that, but it's a terribly underrated motivational tool. You just have to think back to when Steven Jackson went nuclear on the offensive line during the Saints game in 2011. Everything went right after he did that, and it's something the QB should be prepared to do during the course of a game.

The whole offense looks to him for attitude, tempo, enthusiasm, etc., and anyone who's played at any organized level would know that emotion and adrenaline can raise the level of play. That's what people are talking about when they use the word elevation. It's not that he can suddenly increase the talent level of a player. It's that he has the power to raise the emotion, focus and determination of a player. I think Bradford has the requisite skill set to be a great QB, but he needs to take command of the team instead of just being a part of it. And no, that doesn't mean having hissy fits or screaming and yelling. It means being the man people are afraid to disappoint. I just don't get that "air" about him after all this time. Nice picture though.

Ramifications

*dialogue baloon*

"I'm going to personally beat you to within an inch of your life if you commit another penalty or drop the ball again on what should have been a long TD!" :)

Ramifications

I'm guessing that was from before the Jaguars game last year? IIRC, he said he doesn't like doing that but Chris Long said he should. I don't really care if he delivers passionate pre-game speeches. I just want him to get that way during games. I see too much eye-rolling and head-shaking from him when things aren't going well. Many people don't put much stock into that, but it's a terribly underrated motivational tool. You just have to think back to when Steven Jackson went nuclear on the offensive line during the Saints game in 2011. Everything went right after he did that, and it's something the QB should be prepared to do during the course of a game.

The whole offense looks to him for attitude, tempo, enthusiasm, etc., and anyone who's played at any organized level would know that emotion and adrenaline can raise the level of play. That's what people are talking about when they use the word elevation. It's not that he can suddenly increase the talent level of a player. It's that he has the power to raise the emotion, focus and determination of a player. I think Bradford has the requisite skill set to be a great QB, but he needs to take command of the team instead of just being a part of it. And no, that doesn't mean having hissy fits or screaming and yelling. It means being the man people are afraid to disappoint. I just don't get that "air" about him after all this time. Nice picture though.

Maziel looked like he was rallying the troops when A&M was down by like 3+ TDs against Duke in the bowl game to miraculously snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think he's bowing his head in reverence to the clear leader of the team.

Ramequin

UDFA
Name
Anthony
Maziel looked like he was rallying the troops when A&M was down by like 3+ TDs against Duke in the bowl game to miraculously snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat.
Yes. You can see it at the 37 second mark in this video too. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=333650245 . He also went crazy on Evans after he got his second personal foul. He slammed his helmet into the ground, and then grabbed him on the sidelines and ripped into him, and then patted him on the helmet as if to say, "get your damn head straight."

It wouldn't break my heart if they drafted him and somehow moved up to get Mike Evans. The chemistry would already be there if something were to happen to Bradford, and Evans is a freak of nature. There needs to be some shoring up on defense, so I doubt they go that route. It just would make me pretty happy if they did. Sam's injury worries me and I don't want to see such a sharp drop-off in what the offense can do if he gets hurt again. I'd like to see them be able to do as much or more, like adding in some naked boots or designed run plays like Seattle and San Francisco.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Didn't Sam say something like, "Let's go kick these fuckers asses" ?

I seem to recall something along those lines. I fucking liked it too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes. You can see it at the 37 second mark in this video too. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=333650245 . He also went crazy on Evans after he got his second personal foul. He slammed his helmet into the ground, and then grabbed him on the sidelines and ripped into him, and then patted him on the helmet as if to say, "get your damn head straight."

It wouldn't break my heart if they drafted him and somehow moved up to get Mike Evans. The chemistry would already be there if something were to happen to Bradford, and Evans is a freak of nature. There needs to be some shoring up on defense, so I doubt they go that route. It just would make me pretty happy if they did. Sam's injury worries me and I don't want to see such a sharp drop-off in what the offense can do if he gets hurt again. I'd like to see them be able to do as much or more, like adding in some naked boots or designed run plays like Seattle and San Francisco.

I like Manziel, I think what I like best about him is his passion. If we didn't have Sam I would not have any problem grabbing him. Manziel and Evans would be a a great combo.

Ramequin

UDFA
Name
Anthony
I like Manziel, I think what I like best about him is his passion. If we didn't have Sam I would not have any problem grabbing him. Manziel and Evans would be a a great combo.
I agree. I don't know why that kind of draft, as unlikely as it is, should be contingent upon not having Sam on the roster though. They can still do it with or without him on the team. It's like having a great car, but somebody wants to give you an equally great car for next to nothing. I wouldn't turn that down. I'd just keep the mileage off the new car and restore it little by little until I actually need it. I hate car-to-football player analogies though, so let me just throw that disclaimer in there. lol.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Little late to this party. But i loved this. It was one of the first times you actually got to see him lead this team.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm guessing that was from before the Jaguars game last year?
I think you are correct and if you look directly over Brockers head all the way to the top of the frame and your eyes are good enough you will see me and my two boys

Sam is saying "and I want you to make sure you tell their QB every time you hit him that in French his name is pronounced Gay bare"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think you are correct and if you look directly over Brockers head all the way to the top of the frame and your eyes are good enough you will see me and my two boys
Hey it's true! And ... I got to use my brand new super-pixel-refiner-and-zoom software to prove it!

R9kIqJp.jpg