Ron Jaworski: “Jeff Fisher Is An Awful Coach”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Someone isn’t happy about the possibility of Los Angeles Rams head coach Jeff Fisher getting an extension, and his name is Ron Jaworski. The longtime ESPN NFL analyst and former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback didn’t mince words to Mighty 1090 AM when asked about his thoughts on Fisher:

“Did you say great coach?” Jaworski started off when being interviewed by Dan Sileo. “You’ve got to be kidding me. He’s an awful coach. He’s a terrible coach. He’s been fired by 30 teams years ago and is struggling to get back into this league. If you can’t develop a quarterback in the National Football League, you can’t be a consistent winning coach.

Listen to Jaws Talk Fisher

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Someone isn’t happy about the possibility of Los Angeles Rams head coach Jeff Fisher getting an extension, and his name is Ron Jaworski. The longtime ESPN NFL analyst and former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback didn’t mince words to Mighty 1090 AM when asked about his thoughts on Fisher:

“Did you say great coach?” Jaworski started off when being interviewed by Dan Sileo. “You’ve got to be kidding me. He’s an awful coach. He’s a terrible coach. He’s been fired by 30 teams years ago and is struggling to get back into this league. If you can’t develop a quarterback in the National Football League, you can’t be a consistent winning coach.

Listen to Jaws Talk Fisher

Yup yup yup

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, I'm sure Jeff Fisher would recant that Ron Jaworski is an awful analyst and then Jaws would come back with that Fisher has small hands or something like that!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This from someone who said krapondick was gonna be one of the best qbs of all time. And i remember all of us laughing at him at the time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fishfinger.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Awful coach is a quite excessive, mediocre is an accurate way to put it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Fisher hasn't got the best win loss record ... but he is far from "awful" or "worst coach ever". RJ is a putz

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RJ knows a great coach when.... Oh wait... he knows a good meal when he sees one. Other than that, his insights have been rather lacking in insight.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm actually pretty OK with what Jaws said

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
ESPN and it's on air "talent" lost their integrity long ago. To them money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>truth. F him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's right with Fisher can't develop a QB. What I would slightly disagree with him on is the RG3 trade. He says the Rams did nothing with it. I disagree we got some damned good players from those picks. Fisher didn't use them to build a playoff contender but to say we got nothing from them is asinine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm surprised that he thinks Fisher SHOULD develop a QB. That's like saying Martz can't develop corners.
It's not his forte', man.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Jaworski is a dipshit

Who was that guy that played QB for Fisher and the Titans, came for a small school Alcorn State or something right? I think he turned out pretty good. Does that count as developing a QB in the NFL?

Mc something right:thinking:

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Jeff Fisher= excellent defensive mind ,mediocre head coach .awful game manager