Rank the Rams Top 10 Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
This time next year...
  1. Donald
  2. Quinn
  3. Gurley
  4. Ogletree
  5. Barron. Adds 10 lbs muscle. Stopped getting pissed about being called lb.
  6. McDonald
  7. Austin
  8. Robinson
  9. Alexander
  10. Brown
  11. Hekker
  12. Trumaine (Janoris took a crazy offer from Miami)
  13. #1 pick
  14. Brockers
  15. Kendricks
  16. Havenstein
  17. Quick. Yeah I said it.
  18. Keenum (the consistent place holder Foles was supposed to be for Fisher for a year)
  19. Joyner. The real honey badger
  20. Gaines

Welcome to the list.

I like your view of next year. A couple of questions. Why no Love for Wichmann? Is the (your) #1 pick offense or defense?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Welcome to the list.

I like your view of next year. A couple of questions. Why no Love for Wichmann? Is the (your) #1 pick offense or defense?

Yeah. Great questions. I do actually like Wichman. I think he is a great "heart" guy who plays with toughness. I think we need to just move on from Saffold much as it pains me. Have always liked Saffold and wanted he, and Long, JL, Sims and Hayes to taste some success before they move on. (More a Todd Lyght finish rather than a Toby Wright finish if that makes sense)

On the #1 pick, hard to say at this point. Partly dependent on how we finish, where we pick and who we can sign in free agency. Venture a guess? I don't think it is a qb. I'll say a tall wr or te. If we move on from Cook. (Who just had a great game against Tampa, playing like he supposed to. Who was that guy in the 89 jersey refusing to go down near the goal line?!! Not the new born deer we are used to seeing.) :snicker:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Honestly it's Donald and Gurley, then everyone else. Maybe Quinn on that same level. But here's my attempt at a list:

1. Donald
2. Gurley
3. Quinn
4. Austin
5. Ogletree
6. Jenkins
7. Tru
8. McDonald
9. Blockers
10. Hecker

I think it says a lot that there are only 2 offensive players on that list.

Alan

Legend
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_d30e2697-c43f-53b6-bae6-416e42fa2746.html
2. Blanketing cornerback Trumaine Johnson is the Rams’ most-underrated player. They should name a bedspread for him. The folks at Pro Football Focus created a new 0-100 player grade scale, to accompany their overall plus-minus grading. Johnson is ranked fourth among NFL cornerbacks with an 87.2 grade.

The Rams play at Seattle on Sunday, and we’ll see former Mizzou offensive guard Justin Britt, taken in the second round in 2014 by the Seahawks. He seems to be having a rough go, though. According to Pro Football Focus, he ranks 80th out of 82 guards in terms of overall grade (minus-22.7). He has allowed 23 hurries.
Donald
Quinn
Hecker
Gurley
Austin
TJ
JJ
Ogletree
Barron
Gaines