Rank the Rams Top 10 Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just for some fun. It's totally subjective and impossible to qualify.

When healthy

1 Donald
2 Gurley
3 Quinn
4 Austin
5 Hekker
6 TruJo
7 Janoris
8 Barron
9 Ogletree
10 Cunningham

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crap. Brockers belongs in there too...

Irish

Starter
Donald
Gurley
Quinn
Austin
Ogletree
McDonald
Hekker

I really struggled with the rest of the list but if I had to pick it would Jenkins, TruJo and maybe Brockers?

tempests

Hall of Fame
Tough to find fault with that list.

I might replace Cunningham with Rodney M., or one of our other DTs. Brockers has had more playing time, but Fairley might have been the tougher match up for opposing o lines this year.

And I'd move Quinn up to 2. Before injuries set in, it looked like he was having another Pro Bowl year.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Donald
Tavon
Gurley
Brockers
Ogletree
Jenkins
TJ MacDonald
Mark Barron
Quinn
Tru Johnson

And I just missed adding Cook in there.....seriously.

Tortoise

UDFA
Assuming all are healthy:
1 Donald
2 Quinn
3 Gurley
4 Ogletree
5 Hekker
6 Austin

Now it gets difficult for me. I get into the Jenkins vs TruJo debate. No wrong answer.

7 TruJo
8 Jenkins
9 McDonald
10 Barron

Brockers gets an honorable mention. Gaines would have been in my 10 if he would've been able to play this year and progressed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
1. Donald
2. Gurley
3. Quinn
4. Austin
5. Hekker
6. Ogletree
7. Jenkins
8. Johnson
9. Brockers
10. McDonald

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
1. Donald
2. Gurley
3. Quinn
4. Austin
5. Hekker
6. Ogletree
7. Jenkins
8. TruJo
9. Brockers
10. Barron/McDonald (not 100% sure who I prefer.... probably Barron due to his versatility and not injuring 3 team-mates in the past 2 seasons)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Donald
Tavon
Gurley
Brockers
Ogletree
Jenkins
TJ MacDonald
Mark Barron
Quinn
Tru Johnson
Best list to me, though I might drop Brock down a little.

Tavon is way low on some of these lists, kid's ranked 7th in TDs, 2nd in points scored on our team and is one of our best offensive weapons. Criminally underrated, even by our own fans.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
1. Donald
2. Gurley
3. Quinn
4. Austin
5. Hekker
6. Ogletree
7. Jenkins
8. Johnson
9. Brockers
10. McDonald

Pretty good list but the fact is the Rams are loaded with talent. When they are coached properly we will all see a different team out on the field. Cignetti screwed up a good offense in my opinion. No Cig and back to back wins. I wonder what is going through Foles head right now.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I
Best list to me, though I might drop Brock down a little.

Tavon is way low on some of these lists, kid's ranked 7th in TDs, 2nd in points scored on our team and is one of our best offensive weapons. Criminally underrated, even by our own fans.

I love Tavon. I had a hard time putting him at 4 because the number seems low. I just think a healthy Quinn is amazing too and Donald is also as well as Gurley. I could do the list again and any of those 4 could swap places.

A55VA6

Legend
1. Aaron Donald
2. Robert Quinn
3. Todd Gurley
4. Tavon Austin
5. Johnny Hekker
6. Janoris Jenkins
7. Trumaine Johnson
8. Alec Ogletree
9. Michael Brockers
10. T.J. McDonald

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Donald
Tavon
Gurley
Brockers
Ogletree
Jenkins
TJ MacDonald
Mark Barron
Quinn
Tru Johnson

And I just missed adding Cook in there.....seriously.

I like this list myself. Hard for me to agree with any of this posts that do not have the name MARK BARRON contained in it. Sad 3 on this list will be UFA's in a few months. Your so funny:D LACHAMP46 on your Jared Cook comment.

Find it strange that 6 of the 7 top paid Rams are absent from the above lists.

DE Chris Long approx. 26 million 16/17
QB Nick Foles approx 22 million 16/17
TE Jared Cook is due approx. 16.7 million for 16/17
MLB James Laurinaitis approx. 14.75 million 16/17
OG Rodger Saffold is due 12.2 million for 16/17 seasons

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  1. Donald
  2. Gurley
  3. Quinn
  4. Austin
  5. Jenkins
  6. Ogletree
  7. Johnson
  8. Hekker
  9. Brockers
  10. Barron

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
1 Donald
2 Gurley (Imagine what he is going to do when the Rams OL gets its act together)
3 Olgeltree (He was leading the team in tackles by a wide margin and having a monster year before getting injured.)
4 Quinn
5 Austin
6 Hekker
7 Brockers
8 TruJo
9 Janoris
10 Barron/McDonald
The Rams need a QB on this list.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can find no problem with these "Top 10" lists. Maybe just a little tweaking of the order toward the end of the Lists!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Especially the Top 7 of most of these lists have the same guys with slightly different rankings.....Donald is listed #1 in all of them, and Hekker is listed about #5 on all lists, even though he is likely to make the Pro Bowl for two years running. So Hekker is just about the best at what he does and yet gets the downgrade by all because he's a Punter. This explains why it took so long for Ray Guy to get into the Pro Football HOF.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So Hekker is just about the best at what he does and yet gets the downgrade by all because he's a Punter.

I had a hard time putting him on the list, at first. But, he's so influential to field position.

Punts have a negative connotation (failed offensive series). The goal is to never have the punter on the field. Tough gig.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
all your lists are good - seems pointless adding mine as it's a re-working of everyone else's (but I will anyway ;) ) !!

1. Donald (the guy has just blown open the NFL with his play)
2. Quinn (I find it difficult finding a better player at his position)
3. Austin (he's starting to prove his worth - Rushing, Receiving, Punt Returning the guy just has it all)
4. Hekker (probably the best punter in the league, he's kept us out from humiliating defeats many a time - he can also throw a mean pass too!)
5. Gurley (he's got the "X" factor and I know he's going to improve)
6. Ogletree (this would have been a career season for him - damn you the god of injuries...)
7. Jenkins (he's turned out a stellar performance this year and we need to keep him)
8. Brockers (Does his job beautifully, makes Donald, Quinn and Long better for being there)
9. Tru Johnson (loving our CBs this year - ohh and yeh Calvin Johnson who?)
10. Barron (he's settling into his new position and hopefully we keep him for next year)

We have such an outstanding core of players, thats what makes our season results so hard to swallow...