Rams vs Seahawks Prediction - Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How will game one end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, we are 2-4 against them the last 3 years with most of them tightly contested.

We match up well to make a run at winning this game.

Well, it would be nice for the real defense to show up because they have not during preseason. Every team the Rams played against scored on their first possession so let's hope this will not be the case come September 13th because it would be nice to set the tone early, if that's even possible?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams need to avoid an early deficit greater than 7 points.

What's been missing in recent years is the explosive plays. With Foles arm and Cignetti's desire to make an impression... That could be the ticket to getting the crowd going and the Rams confidence.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Defense, special teams, and just enough offense
prayer-warrior1.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. Should be a close one, and TO margin should be the determining factor, IMO.

Let's not make it close. Let's go out there and do what we did to the Cardinals (except win). Force Seattle to start their third string QB all year. ;)

Oh and let Bennie and Pead run wild.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams-52
Hawks-0

Hey, this IS a Rams blog correct? When does the betting begin?
This was the exact score I picked in Last years Raider game, and I Won a Bundle, I DEFINATELY wish you the same Luck!!!(y):D

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
A-A-R-O-N D-O-N-A-L-D = NFL PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Double Digit sacks by RAMS and Wilson is sat to protect him as he IS concussed. Yes Lockett does return a punt for a td and Graham catches one early till we adjust coverage and Wilson sits with towel over head.

Brockers gives the birds hell but everyone else gets the stats chasing the lil' guy till he gets hit by McDonald and starts talking in mandarin (or sounds likeo_O). C. Long and R. Quinn feel like young guns celebrating and feeding off each other.

Lots of Play Action by both teams but Foles starts to get in a rythym as he starts to drop some dimes and lots of RAC yards. We don't run the ball that well but we don't abandon it totally either. Pead has 73 yds to lead RAMS.

We blitz a little too much and open a few running lanes late in the game allowing a few extended drives but they stall before scoring td's and are forced to kick FG's.

Harkules has a great game catching and in protection helping both OT's not allow a sack. We get called for a major penalty when McDonald goes helmet to helmet on a Wilson slide and after long commercial breaks is helped off field with trainers on either side. Stands erupt when McDonald is tossed and Davis and Barron finish the game for him.Game not as close as score. McDonald did'nt mean to do it.:oops:

RAMS 27 Seafags 20

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  1. I think the home crowd brings more energy than expected, courtesy of ROD :sneaky:
  2. Our defense has been a caged animal all preseason and ready to unleash on some Seapigeon
  3. The offense unveils some new looks
Rams 99
Seattle 0
With the score you picked, I think you have Donald on you mind! I like it!!:snicker::cheers:

A55VA6

Legend
Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll post it here.

Fisher says Gurley won't play vs Seattle.

Mason has the hamstring issue... which can easily be aggravated again if he tries to play. So looks like Cunningham and Pead could get the carries vs SEA..