Rams vs Seahawks Prediction - Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How will game one end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rams in a tough one at home where for the entire Fisher era they have been ready to kick ass on the hags. 2012 19-12 Rams, 2013 14-9 hags the week after losing Bradford, 2014 28-26 Rams. All close, all smash mouth, all THIS IS OUR HOUSE.

Rams come out and beat down the hags 24 10 Wilson might not finish the game.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Put it this way...we are about to find out who Russell Wilson's backup is. Rams roll - squalks roll over.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Fisher's Ram career, his teams have played well in season opener (when he wasnt playing his 2md and 3rd string QB) I expect more of the same this year. That and the Rams have played Seattle tough the last few

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bad Guys 20
Rams 10

13-10 six minutes left and Graham makes catch after two Rams collide for a 55 yard TD catch...Hope I'm wrong add that the Rams shoot themselves in the foot with a baker's dozen of penalties.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have concerns that I think are legitimate concerns. Very inexperienced offensive line. A QB who has question marks regarding his accuracy and decision making. A rookie running who may or may not be ready to play day one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dang it, I hit the post button before I finished. As I said, Gurley may or may not be ready. Our receivers have had trouble gaining separation. On offense there are plenty of concerns. Its not like we were good once and we're wondering if there's a decline. We were never good. Now we're wondering if there's improvement.

But if you want to look at how they can improve and win, I believe they not only have to run well, but they need to throw some deep balls. They do have receivers with playmaking ability. Most of them have the speed for a deep route. Austin and Givens are close to elite speed. Foles has the arm strength to throw it deep. Hill and Davis never had that.

And finally, the defense. It will be all about the defense. Always has been. Always will be. If this defense is really all that, the offense doesn't even have to be a ball control offense. Hit on a few big plays and put a few points on the board and the defense can win it for them.

If I had to pick a score, I gotta think it will be low scoring. Two good defense with two questionable offenses. I'm thinking something like 13-10 whoever wins.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Well, so far I'm planning to bbq an 10 oz California cut steak (medium cooked), mushroom cap and bake potato... Beer will be an red ale. but will be able to audible to gin (bomb bay) and tonic at the ready..

might listen to Bully (grunge song ala Hole) as pre game music

Yes I got tickets to Rams @ hawks Dec. 27.. by the way

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think the results speak for themselves.

Fly your seabitches home on the red-eye after you get curb stomped, Petey.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think the Rams win. I think it'll be close.

I think both defenses will give the offenses a hard time.

I think the difference will be Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers against that very suspect interior. Coupled with interior blitzes and dawgs, I suspect Wilson will have no pocket all day and will see plenty of runs for losses and more than a few sacks.

The flip side is that the Rams receivers can't repeat KC and give the Seahawk D free INTs by not catching easily catchable balls.

But, yeah, I think the difference in the game will be our interior DL versus their interior OL.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Defensively:

I think Donald has a field day, he said his target this season was to have a game with two sacks? I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches that mark by the end of the first Q.

We should be able to get enough pressure on Wilson and disrupt their run game just by bringing 4.

It's all about limiting the big plays, if we can hold them to zero plays over 30 yards then they aren't going to score much beyond FGs.

Ultimately our D held our opponents to 13 ppg over the last 8 last season, I don't see them scoring 14 on us.

Offensively: I don't see us doing much, young OL, maybe both our starting RBs out.

This could be the game where Tavon Austin earns his way, if he can hit a couple of dingers.

Ultimately straight up O vs D I'd give them the edge 13-10, but once you mix in special teams, officials (will someone please call holding, for the love of God won't someone please call holding?), turnovers I believe it's anyones game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  1. I think the home crowd brings more energy than expected, courtesy of ROD :sneaky:
  2. Our defense has been a caged animal all preseason and ready to unleash on some Seapigeon
  3. The offense unveils some new looks
Rams 99
Seattle 0

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Nick Files shows us his metal......leads us on a last minute game winning drive 17-13 Rams........... ;)

Go Rams.......... ;)

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Many seem worried about the Rams offense, with some merit. The seahawk offense is nothing special, hasn't been for awhile. Their o-line was not good last year, I don't think it will get any better this year. Wilson scrambling saved them from many negative plays, can this guy keep getting all the breaks on those desperation jump balls he throws?
The Rams are going to be on him so much it will look like he is wearing a ram jersey. Wilson will have three turnovers two picks one fumble and be glad to get back on the plane.
wittle wussell Wilson is going to see firsthand what it feels like to be compared to RGknee after the beating he takes.
GO RAMS!
images