Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apologies if I missed it, but has there been any news on whether Kiser or Rapp will be activated against Seattle?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And two yrs ago JJ was a 2nd yr 3rd round pick who had not proved much yet.

Troy Hill was an oft beaten 4th CB that would get ripped on here weekly... So guys develop and emerge.

So again, let's see what happens.

I'd say the Rams have little choice but to wait and see.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fuller can play free safety (as can Burgess). David Long Jr. will replace Hill. Floyd is the tougher guy to replace. If he gets too pricey, we could sign another "prove it" vet. I could say Lewis replaces Floyd, but I don't trust his health. I'm not worried about S or CB. You're saying we can't be sure of what we have. Well, every team is in that boat with replacements. Burgess looked damn good before he went down. Rapp can play. And Long Jr. has shown good and bad. But we spent a 3rd round pick on him for a reason. When Ramsey missed the Miami game, our pass defense held up just fine with Long playing over 75% of the defensive snaps. Ramsey is a much bigger loss than Hill.

I should also note that Terrell Burgess can play both S and SLCB. So if we slide Fuller to FS and Rapp wins the SS job, Burgess could also potentially replace Hill if Long doesn't win the role. We'll need to draft another CB and/or S for depth, but we'll be okay.

As the defensive captain JJ may be a bigger loss than some expect. Burgess was my favorite draft pick last year. Hopefully he's wowed them in practice,if they can't afford JJ, because we haven't seen much of him to be certain.

I believe an article on this site had a quote that said JJ was an off-season priority. Maybe they figure of the three that he's the one guy they can afford and want to keep. I'm sure they'd like to keep Floyd but they know he will get offered too much. Corners get offered more than safeties usually too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, the Henderson ankle looked bad enough to expect a game or more. Damn.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bortles doesn't even deserve to wear the blue and gold.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cam akers is the only one that can save the rams season.

he can make stuff happen when it's not there. him coming back this week actually has me becoming optimistic about the rams winning.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Akers MIGHT come back. We probably won't know until game time, tho.

dang

Legend
The Rams have to say Akers “might” come back. I will be very surprised if he does. I will be double surprised if he would be anywhere near impactful.

jaffej

UDFA
Anyone know the latest on Rapp? I don’t remember hearing his name since a report he wouldn’t come off IR before our game vs the Pats or Jets

dang

Legend
Anyone know the latest on Rapp? I don’t remember hearing his name since a report he wouldn’t come off IR before our game vs the Pats or Jets
Im digging Future feat. Drake with “Life is Good”.