Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It'll be good to get Hayes and Brockers back. Not happy for Quinn.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm serious. He should be active sometimes because he's demonstrated he can play (and last I saw he outplayed Goff). There's no doubt Goff is the future...but he's not now! Mannion has shown enough in my mind to at least make him active over Goff sometimes.
When was the last time you saw each of them play?

RamWoodie

Legend
LOL...I just saw Seattle is 3-1...and I think the Rams should be!!!

I'm still angry about that fake punt call by Fisher last week...:mad:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
U can't be serious? Why would he be active? Goff the future.. next year Mannion can battle Keenum for the backup job

Next year Mannion will be the back up, Keenum will be playing for whoever offers him the best contract.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Quinn inactive sucks. Thought it was a stinger unrelated to the back thing. Let's hope they're just giving him an extra week and that he'll return for the London game.

Couldn't be that bad. Didn't he come back into the game after he got injured and play through it ?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Ran a bad route that hurt the team

This.

Plus, it is telling that the pick was one of Cooper's few targets (perhaps his only target?). This Rams team is run-first and also doesn't get its offense on the field for long periods of time very often. The result is that with the re-emergence of Brian Quick, and Austin and Britt always going to get their targets, it is going to be tough for our rookies WRs to see much meaningful action even when they do suit up.

RamWoodie

Legend
Fisher deferred! I like that! Play to your strength which is defense/special teams!!!. Now...get a turnover...(y)