Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
06-FOX-E-V2.png

Los Angeles @ Detroit
dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also for you DirectTV brethren the game is on channel 711.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why isn't Spruce or Cooper playing. Wtf.
Yeah we need to get these young guns on the field. I would imagine that they'd be pushed to play if Britt, Quick were struggling, but they've both played well as of late so maybe that's the logic.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Quinn inactive sucks. Thought it was a stinger unrelated to the back thing. Let's hope they're just giving him an extra week and that he'll return for the London game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Quinn injury is starting to worry me :cautious:

Agreed. Going back to last season, there's been a worrisome amount of injuries to our prized DE. Hope this is not the beginning of the end for him. He's only 26 but this is becoming a trend.

RamWoodie

Legend
Wow! Mannion inactive again??? He certainly has to feel like the "odd man out". I tend to think Fisher is being unfair to the guy.

At least he's getting paid though...

lockdnram21

Legend
Wow! Mannion inactive again??? He certainly has to feel like the "odd man out". I tend to think Fisher is being unfair to the guy.

At least he's getting paid though...
U can't be serious? Why would he be active? Goff the future.. next year Mannion can battle Keenum for the backup job

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thank you man....I have been down all week, capped by that brutal grand slam last night at Wrigley. It is GOING to be a great day!:rockon:
I had my doubts about a win last night after that dogfight with Washington.
Going in, I had the opinion that a split in Chi town would be welcome.
Let's get 2 wins today.
:cheers:

RamWoodie

Legend
U can't be serious? Why would he be active? Goff the future.. next year Mannion can battle Keenum for the backup job
I'm serious. He should be active sometimes because he's demonstrated he can play (and last I saw he outplayed Goff). There's no doubt Goff is the future...but he's not now! Mannion has shown enough in my mind to at least make him active over Goff sometimes.