Preseason Week 2 Post Game/Observations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes Chargers @ Rams will be televised on CBS on Saturday Night at 8:00pm Eastern Time A.K.A where the sun rises.
"Hey Coach...Did you know there is gonna be an eclipse today?" ~Goff
"No...but did you know the Sun is gonna rise in the East this morning? *drops mic"~McVay 8/21/2017

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We're gonna win 10+ games this year. I said I wouldn't go full homer until I saw this team in the preseason, but I am loving everything I'm seeing. Defense will be just fine. We barely had any of our impact players on the field today. The offense looks like a completely different unit with McVay, the off-season additions, and Watkins.

I agree. Looking over the 2017 schedule, our toughest game overall is probably Tennessee on the road. How we fare against the Cardinals and the Seahawks will decide how the season goes but I'm liking the way things are lining up for us.

I think we will know a lot more about this Rams team after week 2 against the Redskins - assuming Luck really does sit out week 1.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Guys I found the link on another forum but you can google for reddit links I think the games are all there every week for each team.