Offseason Trade Options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
So who is going to be the red zone threat we need to score TDs and not kick FGs?
Was there a Red Zone threat in '17 & '18 when the Rams were scoring 30 points a game?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of these years we're gonna get a badass passing game TE. It's gotta happen at some point we're way overdue.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Reload at QB.
what??? Are you saying what I think your saying??
I'm surprised the forum hasn't exploded.
Or has it already exploded and this isn't really ROD, but instead some Twilight Zone alter universe.
Please say it ain't so Merlin. Say it ain't so

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what??? Are you saying what I think your saying??
I'm surprised the forum hasn't exploded.
Or has it already exploded and this isn't really ROD, but instead some Twilight Zone alter universe.
Please say it ain't so Merlin. Say it ain't so
I think we've moved past the shock and awe lol. We're now mostly in the acceptance stage.

But of course this thing is not for sure either. Reads like the decision has been made to me but that financial side and the market might have something to say about that.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I think we've moved past the shock and awe lol. We're now mostly in the acceptance stage.

But of course this thing is not for sure either. Reads like the decision has been made to me but that financial side and the market might have something to say about that.
Keep doing what you do, bro.
Always enjoy checking out your posts.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, with what Snead's saying, Goff's not long for this team. If not this year, then definitely next year. Personally, I like the quarterbacks in this year's class and next year's. Indy is my choice to ship Goff off to, if he gets traded. Them or Houston, but I don't know Houston's cap situation.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That’s becoming more likely if the word out of SF is true that they’re burning the midnight oil to finalize the Stafford trade.

That puts Indy in play for Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Snead can get a 1st round pick for Goff we might see some fireworks in the draft.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Apparently you don't that yac has nothing to do with being a possession receiver.
You were too busy being offended by nothing. lol
Don't be presumptuous. I was asking a question.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are only feigning interest in Stafford to drive up what 49ers will pay for him

dang

Legend
If Snead can get a 1st round pick for Goff we might see some fireworks in the draft.
Which teams would offer a 1st round pick and pick up Goff’s contract? I would think it would be a playoff caliber team that feels Goff advances their chances immediately. Someone like Indy or Washington? Houston is in rebuild mode no matter what they do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which teams would offer a 1st round pick and pick up Goff’s contract? I would think it would be a playoff caliber team that feels Goff advances their chances immediately. Someone like Indy or Washington? Houston is in rebuild mode no matter what they do.
No idea who would give up a first. My guesses for likely trade destinations though are Washington and Denver.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
"Snead made some bad moves early, tops on the list was thinking Wagner would be on the board a few picks back. He would have looked good in horns all of these years and we got garbage in return for that move. The don't get the early contracts. Its not like Goff was a sure thing at the time, and the same for Gurley."

Elm, you are using hindsight. At the time, Gurley was coming off a very good year and was very young. In hindsight, we have all learned you don't invest in RB's. At the time, many were thankful to wrap him up. A similar argument could be made for Goff. He was young, coming off a good year, and they projected him to get better. If you recall, many QB's were set to increase the market of salaries. It was an overpay at the time by every measure, but they were using projection (Goff improving and the market skyrocketing after the anticipated Mahomes/Prescott deals).

GM's are always going to get some wrong. I'm glad I cheer for a team whose management is willing to take the risk of keeping our best talent in house. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned......with every GM.