New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
And every time if it's together with Rams I'll see LAC Rams. I get it some like it some think it's not bad but me everytime I see it I see Squatters and I'm not a Squatters fan sorry. For me this logo is terrible.
Not a local...who are the Squatters? Chargers?

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's my avatar now homie!
3-24-20.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Where is he getting these man? I mean, I'd love if it didn't have to have LA in it, but that merch is 1000% better than the official
I'll bet his merch outsells the Rams. Will be funny if they sue him based on him using the base of the crappy team logo for his improved logo.

But honestly it shows how far they missed the mark with this. This is a big deal too. This is THE season. The one where they're opening the new stadium and they kick it all off with that dogshit video release after Demoff thinks it's funny to troll the fan base.

Rams are gonna get what they deserve on this IMO.

Last edited:

Paydirt

UDFA
Welp, at least they finally got the colors right ........ the shades of blue & yellow are near perfect. They better just go with those 2 on the uniforms & I don't wanna see even a speck of the non-masculine sunset orange, on em'

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'll bet his merch outsells the Rams. Will be funny if they sue him based on him using the base of the crappy team logo for his improved logo.

But honestly it shows how far they missed the mark with this. This is a big deal too. This is THE season. The one where they're opening the new stadium and they kick it all off with that dog shit video release after Demoff thinks it's funny to troll the fan base.

Rams are gonna get what they deserve on this IMO.

The funny thing is they made it worse with all the trolling and "building suspense". After which they said it wouldn't be the logo on the hat that was unanimously hated, which was basically a tongue in cheek "F-You" to the fan base. The front office seems tone deaf. The logo is a huge deal because I don't rep by wearing a uniform, I rep by wearing stuff with our logo on it...

They have some serious placating to do man.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The funny thing is they made it worse with all the trolling and "building suspense". After which they said it wouldn't be the logo on the hat that was unanimously hated, which was basically a tongue in cheek "F-You" to the fan base. The front office seems tone deaf. The logo is a huge deal because I don't rep by wear uniform, I rep by wearing stuff with our logo on it...

They have some serious placating to do man.

No, they don’t. They didn’t make anything worse. Listen, (and you two too, @Merlin and @OldSchool - my two favorite posters), you just don’t like it. I have hated the Rams logos for twenty years, but didn’t take anything away from my feelings for the team. You don’t like the logo(s). We get it. Damn guys.
Easy / give it a couple days or weeks. They’re not horrible.
Your reactions are pretty much off the charts.

Last edited: