McVay appearing on FOX NFL Pregame?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
You live on the Gulf of Mexico?

I left California to live in Texas because I have yet to find anything here that I like less than I did on CA.

Actually that's a lie. It's really hard to find extra large eggs here. Large is the biggest size Walmart sells. Kind of pisses me off. Besides that. Everything. Is. Better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe as a whole, the West is best but I live in a city that keeps winning awards like;
"Best Destination In The World".

You read correctly;

THE WORLD. :D

Yea, but you still have to deal with the South Carolina government.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I left California to live in Texas because I have yet to find anything here that I like less than I did on CA.

Actually that's a lie. It's really hard to find extra large eggs here. Large is the biggest size Walmart sells. Kind of pisses me off. Besides that. Everything. Is. Better.

I live in Texas and generally like it ... but I would definitely trade our weather (especially in summer) for come California coastal weather. For that matter, CA has more natural beauty. But Texas is far more sane.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I live in Texas and generally like it ... but I would definitely trade our weather (especially in summer) for come California coastal weather. For that matter, CA has more natural beauty. But Texas is far more sane.

Nah, I like the heat and I work indoors. AC is the great equalizer. Plus it's just just enough to keep me from feeling like I'm made out of dust, and I don't have allergies here. Best place on Earth. Well, maybe not Earth, but it beats the East Bay by a long shot.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yea, but you still have to deal with the South Carolina government.
Pot holes are really the biggest problem and the public schools suck.

Other than that, no debt, no toll roads, very cheap taxes and thanks to my California education, a leg up.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Anyone find the rest of the McVay interviews online???

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was so polished... and funny.

The guy has his shyte together.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Nah, I like the heat and I work indoors. AC is the great equalizer. Plus it's just just enough to keep me from feeling like I'm made out of dust, and I don't have allergies here. Best place on Earth. Well, maybe not Earth, but it beats the East Bay by a long shot.

To be sure, I'd rather live here than East Bay for a host of reasons ... but weather isn't one of them.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Two places that I would live other than Oregon if I won the lottery. Laguna Beach, CA or San Louis Obispo, CA. Perfect weather, great food scene, great scenery, women in revealing clothing. That being said, without winning the lottery there's no way I could afford it.

Central Oregon it will be when I retire. Sisters, Bend area, LaPine, Lakeview.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just remembered this...

When they asked McVay about the one thing he was not prepared for, he answered that it was all the outside football commitments and obligations.

I worried about his ability to juggle all that... so far, he's done a great job.

But, I see it as becoming more difficult now that the Rams are getting a lot more media attention.

Just saw a thread where he appeared on Coast-to-Coast...

The obligations are mounting... if the Rams continue to succeed, how wil he respond?

He could go all Bellichick on them... but doesn't seem to be his style. He may be forced to have to choose how many of these appearances he can actually manage.

Another facet of his learning curve... like I said, so far, he's done admirably but this one couild prove to be a real challenge.