McVay appearing on FOX NFL Pregame?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You West Coasters need to get on Eastern Standard time.

What is it, like 2 in the morning there?
It's 3 hours time difference from the East to West Coast! You need to get on Pacific Standard Time, That's what the Rams operate on!!(y);):D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is still surreal to hear talking heads say that a December match Eagles vs Rams is a must see game.....Think about that from last years perspective...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep watching because McVay will be on again before the game on Fox

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was great on that pre game show I didn't see the morning show clip.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You enjoy staying up late to watch games, I'll enjoy having them finish about an hour before needing to go to sleep.
My Rams had one prime timer, (so far) so I am good.

I do expect a flex schedule prime timer in our week 15 rematch with the Hags though.

I like sleeping in too much to consider moving back to my birth state. :D

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
You West Coasters need to get on Eastern Standard time.

What is it, like 2 in the morning there?
The West Coast is better than the east coast. Better weather, everything is not old, people are not crammed together and who wants to wait until one o'clock for the early game.
Its always been one of the things real football fans like about the west coast. Getting up and watching a football game at ten.