Lets be honest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone feel good about this team?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
4th and 20 gonna need a FG to tie and they think they have a play for that?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Not any more :oops: I thought this was gonna be a good year, maybe not a playoff year, but a good one. I got my hopes up again, just to have the rug pulled out from under me. I would still have confidence except for the 2 steps forward 1 step back thing that appears to be happening....not only from last season to this season, but from game to game....What ever I think is our strength going in to a game ends up being our weakness...

This isn't even mentioning the fact that ALL 3 games have played the exact same...bad field position brought on by penalties, non aggressive play calling on both sides of the ball, and a lack of fire and desire. Why are people loafing around...why do we continue to waste clock when down by 3 scores!? It's perplexing....I can't understand it...I'm done making excuses for it. Unless something changes drastically very soon on all phases of the ball this team will not top 6 wins this season...and that's being generous in my mind.

Please someone water board me with koolaid, I really need a reason to believe again.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I feel good about our young guys going forward, but these old school coaches are murdering our new age talent.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I never feel good when we play Dallas. I won't make excuses, we've been outplayed and outcoached.
But I've watched a lot of the plays over and Dallas gets away with more holding than any team I've watched this year. Hell, if they don't call it, keep doing it.

But I don't think it's a talent issue. At least not entirely. So while I'm about as pissed off as I've been in some time I think a lot of it is youth. You can see guys just flat out missing blocks, assignments and being in the wrong spots.
But I am worried about a couple players.

Finnegan-I think he's starting to hit the downside.
Lauranitis-In pass coverage he is just not good. (not saying I don't like him in general)
OL- I sure hope this is just a bad game. They went from dominant to getting destroyed today.

But mainly I'm worried about the coaching. What I thought would be a great strength has been pretty bad so far. Especially today. We were not prepared for anything Dallas did on D or O. And that is pretty frustrating.

If we don't come out blazing on Thursday I will be really dissapointed. Stop running reversus in side our 20. Do it when we're at mid field. Shotty tries plays, but he does them at the wrong times.

We are all discouraged today and rightfully so, but I'm not giving up. Long way to go yet. But I hope Fisher makes some huge adjusments because it's clear what we're doing (especially on D) is in no way shape or form working.

Ok, rant over.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What kills me is that we weren't even competitive. Sam is losing me.. as well as the coaching. Sad day today. Hard to find any positives.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Most magnificent job of burning the clock for the entire 2nd half that I have ever seen from the Rams.

Other than that, we were completely decimated in every single phase of this football game.

A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.

We can burn clock to end a game faster than I've ever seen though.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think the team will get it together, there's too much talent and experience on the coaching staff for them not to. Most people saw us starting 1-2 this season, so a loss wasn't totally unexpected...

However, today was a huge step back. The game plan has not been very good thus far, but today everything went to shit. They need to wake up and wake up fast. Hopefully coming home will get them more inspired.

Detroit is up 27-17 on Washington though with just under 4 minutes to go... So even if we continue to play poorly, at least we'll have two premium draft picks.

nighttrain

Legend
Whiners will watch film of this game and be thinkin they can do whatever they want, and right now, i think they are probably thinkin right
train

V3

Hall of Fame
I thought this team would have about the same record as last year simply because they are in a tough division- not because they are worse or haven't improved.

I'm starting to SERIOUSLY wonder about the coordinators for this team, though. The coaches aren't putting the players in a position to succeed.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hard to find anything positive about todays game. Idk if its Walton or what but the D has gone from very good to very bad in a hurry. And as soon as we think the O is coming along, this shit happens.

I really like Fisher as a coach but he needs to change something on both sides of the ball cause what they are doin right now aint workin.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The big picture as i see it.

Fisher era so far:
5-1-1 in division

3-9 outside the division

Jeckyll and Hyde team...and it shows in terms of preparation,physicality,aggressiveness,being competitive and results.

I find it hard to believe that this stat means nothing. Further proof available next Thursday night.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamBall said:
Hard to find anything positive about todays game. Idk if its Walton or what but the D has gone from very good to very bad in a hurry. And as soon as we think the O is coming along, this shit happens.

I really like Fisher as a coach but he needs to change something on both sides of the ball cause what they are doin right now aint workin.

Our defense gave that type of cushion last year as well, I remember a lot of complaining during the home 49ers game, this is nothing new.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Okay let's be honest. When this schedule was released how many of you realistically thought we would be 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3 after the first three games? As I stated earlier, I was hoping for 2-1 but realistically knew that being 1-2 would be good given that we are playing two playoff caliber/experienced teams back-to-back on the road.

Yeah, I'm pissed about today's performance knowing that this team has showed better in the first two weeks. Am I ready to throw in the towel? Absolutely not! There is a bunch of things going on right now that none of us are privy to, other than what we see on Sundays. I am disappointed that we seemed less than ready to play and it's a combination of many things with youth being a major factor. There needs to do some serious inner-sole searching by both players and coaches over the next 24 hours.

This team will learn from this and will hopefully come out Thursday pissed off wanting to get rid of that shitty taste in their mouths from this loss. I just hope that the fans in St. Louis don't decide to stay home and not attend Thursday's game because the team has struggled the last couple of weeks, nonetheless on the road. We need to hold serve on our home turf. Get out and support this team! These "young," yes young RAMS need your support now more than ever. There is so much football left to be played. I have been a RAMS fan for 44 years and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly (today) but I will never stop being a RAMS fan.

GO RAMS!