Keenum may have good day passing against the Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SamMills51

UDFA
So , defensively , we play the Panthers offense like we would when we play against Seattle .
Haha. I love how the Rams always make the Seachicken to stew. Everytime the seachickens play you guys it seems they go to a screeching halt. Brightens my day. Only difference is our O-Line is > than the Seachickens.

Trai Turner on RG and Andrew Norwell LG are both beasts at their respective positions, and RT Daryl Williams is coming into form fast. It may be a blessing that Oher isn't back, because chances are the coaches favor Vets in that area and put Remmers at RT, which would be a downgrade.

LT will be a weakness because Remmers = trash can without help, but other than that we're solid on most sides.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will say our punter, Andy Lee, is a monster. He's pinned down opponents deep on many occasions, the only reason stats look bad is because our defense cannot tackle to save their life on STs. He's been the high point for many during our 1-5 stretch, and he will pin you down. It'll be interesting to see how everything churns around that area this go around.

It will be interesting to see if he's allowed to punt to Tavon Austin especially if your ST struggles tackling. Many won't.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I will say our punter, Andy Lee, is a monster.
That's insensitive.
Monsters are people too.

i.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha. I love how the Rams always make the Seachicken to stew. Everytime the seachickens play you guys it seems they go to a screeching halt. Brightens my day.
Hey man, welcome.
Love the avatar and username.
HUGE Sam Mills fan here. Being a Jersey boy, I followed him from the days he played HS ball, and at DIII Montclair.
Good stuff