Is California practice a preview or coincidence for Rams?/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I've lost count how many times I've read social media posts from random people saying things very similar to this. It doesn't get any traction because no one puts any credence to this type of stuff.

Again, I'm not saying I believe it but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I mean, we live in a time where players find out that their cut or traded from ESPN or Twitter, and not from the team. We'd have big name national reporters on this if it was true.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just felt like posting this...Please I mean no irreparable harm.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
On NFL Total Access @ 4 Eastern, they are talking about a live look in at Rams, Cowboys practice. FYI.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rams have to be next to the Cowboys to get on TV.

Hell, I'm surprised they even mention the Rams by name when talking about teams potentially moving to LA.

There are beloved teams, there are hated teams, there are bad teams... And there's us...

I dunno if another team that draws less interest than we do. Any other team had our DL and they'd be de facto playoff contenders.

I dunno how to explain it and I've given up trying.

We haven't won a game since the GSOT. Every other team "had a letdown" or gave the game away or some other euphemism for when it comes to the Rams, the other team wins or loses, but the Rams didn't really have much to do with it.

But, a few analysts think we can make the playoffs. Yep. But I'm talking about coverage. ESPN and NFLN will spend days on the Bills QB situation, but the Rams? We can't even get replays of our TC visit when every other team got at least one.

Hate to say it, but that may also be part of any moving consideration. The Jets are never ignored, even in the midst of terrible seasons.

I don't want the Rams to be thrust center stage like Jerry Jones is always trying to do with the Cowboys, but sheesh, I'd like for the Rams to get credit where credits due. When we beat a team, we Won. When we pitch two shutouts in a row, we get the credit we deserve, not "well, it's the Raiders".

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I know you all understand...