I watched the Chargers game 2 times now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really replying to you or the OP so much, but there is a set of posters that ignore the fact that until last year, Jared Goff had never huddled, never called a play in said huddle or called the blocking scheme and had almost never taken a snap from center.

All of Goff's inexperience and failings are laid at the feet of the former coach and that could not be more ignorant of facts.

Air Raid QB's are going to take time.
He's making progress.....
And to ignore the damage Fisher, his coaching staff and offense did to Goff is ignoring the facts. Personally I've never said it was all Fisher but in hindsight it would have been better if Goff didn't have to deal with last year. This really is Goffs rookie year, he's finally learning an NFL offense and getting NFL coaching.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I swear to god at the 16 second mark Brady says "scrotum".
That's the pet name he gave me.He's just acknowledging
his unwavering love for me, for the world to see.
Take that Gisele.You slut

Last edited:

Zero

Pro Bowler
All of Goff's inexperience and failings are laid at the feet of the former coach and that could not be more ignorant of facts.
Don't disagree,but there was no worse place for an inexperienced,Air Raid QB to
land, than at the feet of our former coach and his inexperienced staff.

Last edited: