Help prove that I am smarter than RFIP.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many QBs will be taken in the first 5 picks?

• Total voters
Depends how teams have their board, if they all have it the same (Bridgewater/Bortles/Half Game all as the clear top 3) I could see 3 going top 4 easily if one of them has a Carr or whoever rated closely but they believe they can get them in the second then it could easily turn out differently.

We won't know until draft day (or maybe sooner if we trade down).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with you though I'm leaning toward 1 at best and if Houston isn't the one it may well be zero unless someone trades up.

Call me crazy but I think if Teddy Bridgewater is available at #3, Jaguars are taking him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's cool that you guys have a great father-son bond. Also cool that you like the same team. I would leave it at that. I picked two qb's in the first five... but what the hell do I know.
I got lucky on both fronts. I'm a third generation Ram fan and my sons are both Ram fans. I'm hoping to take my sons to the Rams/shecocks game this year and really make them addicts.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 goading me unmercifully:
Call me crazy but I think if Teddy Bridgewater is available at #3, Jaguars are taking him.
You're crazy jrry.