Help prove that I am smarter than RFIP.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many QBs will be taken in the first 5 picks?

• Total voters
Name
JP
We keep getting into this fight about how many QBs will be taken in the top 5 picks. I keep saying, 3 of the first 4 picks will be QBs. He, being the stubborn person that he is, says there might be any QBs taken in the first 5 picks. Which is just his fear of missing Sammy Watkins speaking for him... :cry

So help prove what most of us already know, and vote in the poll!

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I hope we get Sammy Watkins. I voted two QB's, but I can see 3 going top 5 easy.

Alan

Legend
Ram_of_Old catching my drift:
One?:LOL:
Hard to believe that some kid would think he's smarter than his Dad isn't it. :ROFLMAO:
The only time he'll be smarter than someone in his family is when he has his own kids.

101377-chickenAnimated.gif

Damn hard to get that chicken to dance. :coffee:

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
The same one I'd give to any of my three sons if they said that to me. :LOL:

I'd just give my daughter the "look".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say 1 or 2. Two would be my best guess.

RamsFan14

Starter
I'd say 1 or 2. Two would be my best guess.

Bridgewater is good, I think he deserves top pick. Could be a real good fit for O'Brien and that Houston offense.

Bortles/Manziel can go either way for me, they have... Interesting talent? Not sure how to describe it, but they have there question marks.

iced

Jags and Texans are going QB, IMO.... Raiders are the wild card, Browns I think are going Receiver or LB/DL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its going to be Clowney,Watkins and three QB's.
Or Clowney,Watkins,Mack and two QB's.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That's cool that you guys have a great father-son bond. Also cool that you like the same team. I would leave it at that. I picked two qb's in the first five... but what the hell do I know.

RamsFan14

Starter
That's cool that you guys have a great father-son bond. Also cool that you like the same team. I would leave it at that. I picked two qb's in the first five... but what the hell do I know.

I second that, that's a pretty sick father-son bond, I'm honestly jealous of it. Granted I love my father, it would be so sick to have him or any family member love the same team you do. My father doesn't care too much about football, likes it a little (only cause he knows I love the game, so he'll sit and watch it whenever I'm home). Least hockey is growing on me I guess, my oldest bro loves hockey so maybe something is there.

Very sick bond you guys have, pretty nice to see.