HardKnocks Episode I Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For the guys that can't get hbo.

Download kodi. Go to you tube and type in kodi complete setup guide. See how to download the add ons. Enjoy the rewards.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

For the guys that can't get hbo.

Download kodi. Go to you tube and type in kodi complete setup guide. See how to download the add ons. Enjoy the rewards.

Will that allow us to watch it now that the episode has already aired and is over or...?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What irks me is I have HBO but on travel and it's not on HBO GO yet. WTF.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fish also said he was not going 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7 or even 10-6. Not good enough for this team, they are too talented.
LOVE this! It usually only takes a few players to take a losing team to the level of a winning team. I keep saying we will go 11-5. There was some offseason strategy:
  • I love Chris Long and James Laurinitis, and this might sound terrible, but the 'loser' stank on them soaked too deep into their pours. No tomato juice bath was going to help. I think JJ had some on him too. Another player that will go unnamed was Cooked. I bet Fisher was starting to see it in their eyes. Like Stockholm syndrome. New leadership was needed. A cleansing.
  • stank.jpg
  • Those new 'winners' : Donald, Gurley, Goff, Higbeast, Cooper and Groh. This will be the core that makes a difference, not unlike: Warner, Faulk, Holt and Martz. That 1999 team was probably 90% the same team as the crappy '98 team. See any comparisons?
  • A new city. Back to the future.
  • los-angeles-memorial-coliseum.jpg
Start Episode 1 in "God's Country." Couldn't ask for a better start. I just need to find out where his cabin is.
Beautiful country up there. My buddy teaches Karate up there in Frenchtown. Anywhere near you?

I tried to get DirecTV to give me HBO
I lied and said I was gonna leave (I have no choice cause I live rural and can't get internet) but instead they have me Showtime..... now I can see Black Snake Moan 50x
Weakness

Sorry Dieter. I can empathize with you. I tried that with my wife one time. I ended up with her sister for six months.
FatGirl.jpg

I swallowed my pride, though, and she eventually took me back.

A55VA6

Legend
This was a good episode to start off the series! Couple parts that stood out to me.

Deon Long got cut because he brought a girl to his room right after Fisher told the team no guests. Fisher aint playing around. And I loved the part where Coach Fisher said "I'm not going fucking 7-9".

And high praise from Mike Singletary on Aaron Donald: "I don't think I've ever seen a kid like 99. I've NEVER seen a kid like him."

Coach Waufle- "We destroy things. We are nasty. We have a chip on our shoulder. We want to fuck. you. up.!

Also, the bit we saw of Gurley - he looked fucking quick. He has a chance to be scary good this year. And Goff threw a few beautiful balls in that goal line drill

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm stuck in a timeshare in San Diego with no HBO, WTF. I downloaded hbo go but it's not on there yet. Good thing I'm recording it at home, I will try again in the morning.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
WOW! I loved that first episode. I really, really, really didn't think it would be that good. The coaches have me fired up for this season. We have some real bad asses coaching our Rams. This series is going to be really good to me!!!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That was awesome hard knocks rocks.
A.D is beast mode
TG30 is looking top dog
Kush is a freek that I hope makes it.
T.A is very likeable
Coaches are fired up. Love Fisher this aint no 7-9 8-8 9-7 bullshit team
Really enjoyable I want to hit something.....hard
....now

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff also bought 60 fans for the offense when he found out there was no AC in the rooms... The Rams bought AC units for everyone, but him going out of his way to do that shows good leadership.

Loved the extra work by Goff on the fades, he really showed off his redzone skills in the end.

Donald getting upset about Ping Pong was pretty funny.

My favorite line was about Goff taking snaps from under center. "Your knuckle needs to be in his asshole, get in there" with Kush responding "That's what I told him!"

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
That was awesome. Had no idea Fish was that hard. Damn. When he cut dude, my jaw dropped. The speech when he laid down the "no 7-9 bullshit" got me stoked. Watching Goff fumble snaps was funny, as were the instructions to "put your knuckle in his asshole." Loved TA playing Pokemon. Kush is a meathead. How the fuck do you not know the sun rises in the east??? Great show, can't wait for next week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have to say coach Fisher with his semantics about how the little mistakes and bullcrap are what a 7-9 team does.. He said we have too much talent to go 7-9.

Coach got feisty and said I'm not EFFING going 7-9 or 8-8 or even 10-6.. You can tell Fisher is feeling the pressure of winning but he's not hiding from it. He's challenging himself and the whole team that this 7-9 crap ends in 2016! Probably my favorite part or at least one of them for sure.......

Sept 25 @Buccaneers
Oct 09 Bills
Oct 16 @Lions
Oct 23 Giants
Nov 06 Panthers
Nov 13 @Jets
Nov 20 Dolphins
Nov 27 @Saints
Dec 04 @Cheatriots
Dec 11 Falcons

These are the games for Fisher that have been the difference between going 7-9 and being a playoff team the last few years. Has to change.

ViennaMax

Rookie
I don't think it will be on Gamepass. It's an HBO product. If it is, that would be great but I don't think so

the previous ones are online on gamepass and i heard that this one will be there as well - but maybe it takes it time

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Overall great episode and I hated the cliffhanger at the end...FEED ME MORE!!!