Guess who's signing the autographs...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I do vaguely remember a couple pick 6s or something from him. But he was never anything special. He was just a decent player on a really good D.

However, I am very happy he did his job!
LOL i dont care if he's not a all pro just as long as he does his job!

fearsomefour

Legend
Honestly, it took me a second to recognize the name Mike Jones. I kind of feel bad. But he never did anything, besides make "The Tackle". He's a one play wonder.
Mike Jones had a 10 year career with 99 starts. He compiled 500 tackles with another 100 assists. Even scored a couple of TDs (my fav was his pick 6 to put the whiners away in SF).
A one play wonder? No.
He was a very solid LB and along with Ray Agnew, Todd Collins and Tom Nutten were key FA additions that contributed a lot to the Rams run.
Mike Jones had a very good NFL career.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Mike Jones had a 10 year career with 99 starts. He compiled 500 tackles with another 100 assists. Even scored a couple of TDs (my fav was his pick 6 to put the whiners away in SF).
A one play wonder? No.
He was a very solid LB and along with Ray Agnew, Todd Collins and Tom Nutten were key FA additions that contributed a lot to the Rams run.
Mike Jones had a very good NFL career.

Alright alright, bash me. He just never stood out to me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
At 1:32 .... NFL needs to get rid of the damned spike play so teams can't cheat without timeouts. IT'S INTENTIONAL GROUNDING! :mad:
I believe its literally listed as "an exception" in the rule book under intentional grounding. An exception. There are no exceptions in a RULE book of laws.

Make the QB throw to a WR(over his head on a screen or whatever).

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit

Dude is all class. Did his job his whole career and it culminated in the tackle. He was the savior of the GSOT. Without him making that play, it's two SB losses.

I remember jumping up and yelling Rams win! No one believed me for several more seconds.

McNair was awesome.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Dude is all class. Did his job his whole career and it culminated in the tackle. He was the savior of the GSOT. Without him making that play, it's two SB losses.

I remember jumping up and yelling Rams win! No one believed me for several more seconds.

McNair was awesome.
How many times must it be said: a TD would have sent the game into OT.

fearsomefour

Legend
How many times must it be said: a TD would have sent the game into OT.
Very true. Another real hero of that game who gets forgotten is Todd Lyght who blocked a Titans FG attempt. Lyght was another very good player who was stuck on terrible teams who got to finish his career as a winner.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
...and win a free like. :)

23usx0l.jpg
Mike Jones?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
To be fair though ..... I knew ahead of time that Mike Jones was going to be there... so there's that.....