Guess who's signing the autographs...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
...and win a free like. :)

23usx0l.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its a defensive Ram not very tall either...... Will Witherspoon

Last edited:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Mike Jones, LB who made "The Tackle" to clinch ST 34 for STL. You can tell because of the photos he's signing

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mike Jones, LB who made "The Tackle" to clinch ST 34 for STL. You can tell because of the photos he's signing

He came and talked at our church. Great guy. He has a book about that season. I think it's of the same name, "The tackle"?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
He came and talked at our church. Great guy. He has a book about that season. I think it's of the same name, "The tackle"?

I think so. Idk, he isn't on the level of a Faulk or Jones as far as Rams legends go, but he likely made the single most important play in Rams history. Imo a statue of him tackling Dyson would be one of many statues that should be outside of the new Rams Stadium whenever and wherever is built

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Your right Kevin Dyson wore #87 early in his career and was wearing it in that SB game.
"It is caught by Dyson. Can he get in? NO, HE CANNOT! Mike Jones made the tackle...and the Rams have won the Super Bowl!"

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was this at the rally today?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Your right Kevin Dyson wore #87 early in his career and was wearing it in that SB game.
"It is caught by Dyson. Can he get in? NO, HE CANNOT! Mike Jones made the tackle...and the Rams have won the Super Bowl!"
THE GATEWAY TO THE WEST IS NOW THE GATEWAY TO THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!:party:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Honestly, it took me a second to recognize the name Mike Jones. I kind of feel bad. But he never did anything, besides make "The Tackle". He's a one play wonder.
Actually he had a decent season that year.... He just did he job on that play as all season which gave us some bling! lol

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Actually he had a decent season that year.... He just did he job on that play as all season which gave us some bling! lol

I do vaguely remember a couple pick 6s or something from him. But he was never anything special. He was just a decent player on a really good D.

However, I am very happy he did his job!