GDT: Dolphins at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I went to this game last night, and I have to say, Gillette is always a great place to see football. Can't stand the Pats, but took my nephew to his first NFL game. 33rd row from the field, 10 yard line.

Nobody sat down in the lower bowl all game long, and the whole experience of the stadium is fantastic. Even parking was easy enough, all things considered.

I really hope the Rams get this kind of atmosphere soon.

rick6fan

UDFA
The power of an elite CHEATER in todays NFL is almost nstoppable. With an illegal knowledge of the defensive play like that do you even need coaches? What a freakin joke. Some ones gonna have to hit brady hard enough to take him out. With less than 2 seconds before release , it will have to be an illegal hat in the right place.

Here I fixed that for you

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I guess class in an organization starts at the very top...Hence why DNA rifle breath Kraft felt the need to try and belittle the Colts at the ceremony for Mcginest at the half...What a douche...And heh, Mr. megabazillionare, is that ugly blue shirt with the white collar the only shirt you own Take a spin down to Men's Wearhouse...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I went to this game last night, and I have to say, Gillette is always a great place to see football. Can't stand the Pats, but took my nephew to his first NFL game. 33rd row from the field, 10 yard line.

Nobody sat down in the lower bowl all game long, and the whole experience of the stadium is fantastic. Even parking was easy enough, all things considered.

I really hope the Rams get this kind of atmosphere soon.

If it weren't for all the cheating and hypocritical ownership, I'd be in awe of that atmosphere. The new STL stadium has that potential.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It would be such karmic justice if we met them in the Super Bowl and murdered Brady with our defense. End of an era starts with the team they cheated out of a Super Bowl to get their ill-gotten gains.

And if they were undefeated at the time...oh, I wish it. I wish it so much.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I really hope they go undefeated and lose in the playoffs. People around here will be jumping off the Tobin Bridge if that happened again. They still have nightmare of 2007

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I really hope they go undefeated and lose in the playoffs. People around here will be jumping off the Tobin Bridge if that happened again. They still have nightmare of 2007
I was the lone non-Pats-fan at a buddy's Super Bowl party in Belmont that year (maybe Watertown, not totally sure which side of the border his place is...). Very satisfying evening.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I was the lone non-Pats-fan at a buddy's Super Bowl party in Belmont that year (maybe Watertown, not totally sure which side of the border his place is...). Very satisfying evening.

Sounds like fun!!! Also had some of the Maine Brewery beer, just not the "Lunch" one. Not bad!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sounds like fun!!! Also had some of the Maine Brewery beer, just not the "Lunch" one. Not bad!
For Lunch, there's two places I go: Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont (or the one in Braintree if that's closer) or the Whole Foods in Dedham. Whole Foods you need to ask someone in the beer and wine section if they have Lunch - they display the other Maine Beer brews, but that one they keep in the back for whatever reason.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brady has to be mauled and knocked on his butt on every play, and every one of his receivers have to be slobberknocked every time they get near the ball. No team has been able to do that on a regular basis. Brady looks calm, cool, and collected back there as if he knows the outcome the game before it happens. No wonder that team is so successful.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
For Lunch, there's two places I go: Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont (or the one in Braintree if that's closer) or the Whole Foods in Dedham. Whole Foods you need to ask someone in the beer and wine section if they have Lunch - they display the other Maine Beer brews, but that one they keep in the back for whatever reason.

The beer cellar is right down the street from me. I'm in Lexington. Going there today lol