Drake Stoops

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
List of Rams WR’s I like(d) better than Van nice guy body catching timid Jefferson…

Pretty much everyone including this Stoops kid who prob won’t be on a roster this year.

I’d rather throw to Ben Skoronek or the 3rd string TE than Van nice guy body catching timid Jefferson in a big game. Stafford agrees with me.

So glad the Rams ended the VJ failure.

/rant

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Where does he fit in? Looks like a Wes Welker type.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gAhMFQYhI

His pro day numbers are similar and he looks so much like Welker that the comp isn’t that outrageous. I look forward to seeing what he can do. Welker probably wouldn’t have had the same impact if he hadn’t been a kick and punt returner so perhaps Stoops will need to stick around the practice squad a while before he gets a shot. It wouldn’t surprise me if he plays his way on to the squad

p.s. just watched the video - the voice over is pretty hilarious. I would like this guy providing some commentary on NFL.com :)

LOURam85

UDFA
Stoop 4.67
Kupp 4.62
Puka 4.6

Kupp and Puka have the advantage of being physically larger of course.
Welker, Amendola etc.
In that sort to mid range route quickness and change of direction is more important than straight line speed.
I think Stoops has that.
We already have slower receivers need more explosiveness in the offense

LOURam85

UDFA
Tutu proved himself while Kupp was out. And he deserved more targets that he got when Kupp came back.
I mean, I liked it when Robinson got those key 3rd down ect this past season.
But there is something to be said for this little super fast guy that has WAY better hands than you would think, running past fools and catching a deep ball for a long, easy TD.
Were is to Tutu getting more targets in 2024 and giving the Rams a very good reason to give him another contract.
We can use a guy like him.
Facts Tutu is fast can run routes and isn’t scared …. He should be more involved in offense

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So…what’s the conclusion here…?

Do we love the Drake, or hate the Drake?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Schrodinger's Drake... he is both good and bad, till we see him at camp.
You live the story,but wish he is better than he is.Looks like he could fun to talk about during the preseason,then see if any team picks him up on the waiver wire.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So…what’s the conclusion here…?

Do we love the Drake, or hate the Drake?

Have to admit ... I'm torn on this topic ...

1715053350173.png

1715053407698.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like receivers that can get open, unlike a big strong guy like McCutcheon.
So....time will tell as far as Im concerned.
Good Point, but McCutcheon was not exactly fast, that is for sure. Stoops is slow 4.67 and short at 5'9, so let's see if he can get open.