Douche bag Announcer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They play "through the whistle"
He wasn't in the wrong. Ogletree and McDonald looked like they were head hunting OBJ.

Head hunting?
Nope.
You want to say late hits? Sure.
Head hunting is another thing all together..... and I didn't see them do anything like that.

RamsFan14

Starter
We got lucky we didn't get more penalties called against us. I felt weird seeing the opposing team have more penalties/yards than us, not gana lie lol because that's usually what the box score says about US lol. Both teams played pretty dirty if you ask me.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we are being exactly what I HATE about niners and Seahawks fans right now, blind homers. Clown guys, tree and McDonald were trying to take everyone's head off and not in the clean physical football way. I wAtched beckham get ridden out of bounds twice way after he left the field of play. Not to mention the usual jawing while we are losing. Rams were undisciplined and immature today and you all would be saying the same had it have been the niners or Seahawks.

moklerman

Warner-phile
We got lucky we didn't get more penalties called against us. I felt weird seeing the opposing team have more penalties/yards than us, not gana lie lol because that's usually what the box score says about US lol. Both teams played pretty dirty if you ask me.
Unfortunately, the announcers talked about how the Rams are now known for this kind of thing. The philosophy, which Fisher has always employed, is personified by Cortland Finnegan. It's crap tactics and I don't like it at all. For all the talk of Fisher being on the competition committee and being respected, I think he's the head coaching equivalent of a message board troll. His respectable act is just that, an act. Behind the scenes, he's instructing these guys to play dirty and act innocent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thom Brennanman can suck a donkey dick. Was bitching and whining for a personal foul on the play where McLeod let up and didn't blast Odell Beckham Jr. like he could have. And then was upset when the refs picked up the flag. Even Diehl thought there was no penalty...but whiny bitch Brennaman got on his "soapbox" and started bitch about how the Rams had been dirty all game long and the poor Giants were doing nothing.

I thought I was watching the Knight Rider spin off called Dick Rider.

moklerman

Warner-phile
No he's not. He's telling them to play through the whistle and impose their will.
I might believe you if this was Fisher's first year in the league or something. Think back to what you thought of Fisher's teams BEFORE he became the Rams coach. Dude doesn't play it clean.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Didn't like that commentary.

However, they did a great job of bigging up the St. Louis fans and how impressed they were of the attendance when you factor in the poor football over the years. Thought it was a nice touch

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I might believe you if this was Fisher's first year in the league or something. Think back to what you thought of Fisher's teams BEFORE he became the Rams coach. Dude doesn't play it clean.
Dude didn't play at all. He took chances on guys with questionable character, and it's those players who played dirty. I don't see many of our players right now playing dirty, but I do see a few who have a hard time controlling their temper. That's not taught. That's inherent.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He wasn't in the wrong. Ogletree and McDonald looked like they were head hunting OBJ.

OBJ can go fuck himself. He taunted us on both of his touchdowns, and he punched Ogletree after a legal tackle. McLeod should've taken that fucker's head off. I hate that fucking douchebag so goddamn much.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
OBJ can go freak himself. He taunted us on both of his touchdowns, and he punched Ogletree after a legal tackle. McLeod should've taken that freaker's head off. I hate that freaking douchebag so goddamn much.

And did you see that punk doing his little dances before the game? What a POS. He's got talent, but he's the biggest douchebag player I think I've ever seen.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
before the call came back as a clean hit. he's a bitch. the other dude was more fair and he was a giant!

RamsFan14

Starter
Unfortunately, the announcers talked about how the Rams are now known for this kind of thing. The philosophy, which Fisher has always employed, is personified by Cortland Finnegan. It's crap tactics and I don't like it at all. For all the talk of Fisher being on the competition committee and being respected, I think he's the head coaching equivalent of a message board troll. His respectable act is just that, an act. Behind the scenes, he's instructing these guys to play dirty and act innocent.

Honestly if Fisher really wanted to change the penalties situation and the image he has as a penalty ridden coach, it would have been fixed a long time ago. He likes players who have an edge, unfortunately we have to live with there bad. Kinda stinks, but you can win games and still be penalized... It's just super tough. I've just come to expect we will get flagged a lot for personal fouls (compared to most teams).

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
So we are being exactly what I HATE about niners and Seahawks fans right now, blind homers. Clown guys, tree and McDonald were trying to take everyone's head off and not in the clean physical football way. I wAtched beckham get ridden out of bounds twice way after he left the field of play. Not to mention the usual jawing while we are losing. Rams were undisciplined and immature today and you all would be saying the same had it have been the niners or Seahawks.

I don't think so. I think our Rams just didn't want some punk ass rookie in OUR HOUSE acting and dancing like he is God's gift to the NFL. He needs to be put in his place. He's good and having a good year but a receiver is really dependent on his QB. Show an ounce of humility. He's a punk and he's showing it to the world. I'm so proud that some of our defensive players went after him to try and teach him some humility. There...........I said it.

fearsomefour

Legend
The announcing was slanted in the extreme....sometimes going 5 or 6 minutes of game time without stopping talking about the Giants and Caughlin....it was pretty bad bordering on comical.
The the Rams were not composed today. To me, they were not dirty, just stupid. Case in point was McDonalds ignorant penalty. Running off the field in a way that insures the refs see it....it was amateur hour with that kind of nonsense.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't think so. I think our Rams just didn't want some punk ass rookie in OUR HOUSE acting and dancing like he is God's gift to the NFL. He needs to be put in his place. He's good and having a good year but a receiver is really dependent on his QB. Show an ounce of humility. He's a punk and he's showing it to the world. I'm so proud that some of our defensive players went after him to try and teach him some humility. There...........I said it.
....or they could stop him.
The Rams embarrassed themselves today....just my opinion.
I get playing to the whistle....or even the echo of the whistle, but, if that is what Fisher is teaching he obviously has some players that are incapable of controlling themselves. The fact that we don't see this all the time makes me believe it was part of the game plan for today. Maybe not, either way, the team was out of control today.
Our punting game was good today.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He hasn't done anything that other receivers don't do though. If he were a ram would his celebrating be an issue? I would guess no