Don't know how to take this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Could this be referring to us? Maybe I'm overanalyzing this, but that's how I kinda take it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 258

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Maybe he's talking bout the Rams shining now that he's been left behind?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Who knows? Whatever.

SJ is a Falcon now. He is totally committed to beating the Rams in a few weeks.

Demoff better take down all the SJ stuff in the dome ASAP.

After SJ retires, that's when you welcome him back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jackson has always tried to be a Yoda. He might just be waxing philosophical, but you never know. I agree that it looks kinda bad.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
Jackson has always tried to be a Yoda. He might just be waxing philosophical, but you never know. I agree that it looks kinda bad.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Bad is very Kind Dude, it was classless
train

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Its going back the other way also.

I hear some reporter chatter this offseason. That SJ prevented Sam from exercising leadership in the huddle. that the reason all those years the Rams wouldn't bring in a #2 back of any quality was to avoid making him mad, that no other player was allowed to be the face of the franchise or leader, it goes on and on.

So keep that in mind when you see something like that from Jackson.

Jackson likes to be all inscrutably wise in his twitter feed so I just accept it on face value and try to avoid any kind of mystical insight into his life.

Slappy967

Starter
I am hoping it is more of a shot at the poor coaching choices we had up until his last year here. I will take Atlantas staff over Scott Linehan and Steve "Captain Insano" Spagnuolo every day.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't like it at all. There is no way in my mind that its not directed at us. I hope Dunbar lays the wood on his ass.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
jimitroutboy said:

I hear some reporter chatter this offseason. That SJ prevented Sam from exercising leadership in the huddle. that the reason all those years the Rams wouldn't bring in a #2 back of any quality was to avoid making him mad, that no other player was allowed to be the face of the franchise or leader, it goes on and on.

Jackson likes to be all inscrutably wise in his twitter feed so I just accept it on face value and try to avoid any kind of mystical insight into his life.

I wonder how that compares to Faulk. If I recall, Faulk made a motion to Warner during a game that indicated to Kurt to take the leadership role.

It appears that SJ was more of a selfish player. Well, a lot of great players were selfish. My biggest issue with SJ wasn't him being selfish, it was his inability to score in the red zone. The guy just didn't have a lot of TDs considering how great he was. His yards to TD ratio has got to be one of the worst of the great backs. SJ has only had one season with double digit rushing TDs, 2006. Since then he's never had more than 7 TDs.

10,135/56 = 181 yds/TD. That's not impressive for a premier back.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Slappy967 said:
I am hoping it is more of a shot at the poor coaching choices we had up until his last year here. I will take Atlantas staff over Scott Linehan and Steve "Captain Insano" Spagnuolo every day.

I still get furious over the Spags regime. That guy was a wacko who was in way over his head. He had no idea of what was going on out there. Reporters would ask him questions and he didn't even know what the score was at certain points in the game.

There were some posters on the old board I was on who defended Spags by saying he knew but was being coy. Yeah, right. Spags wasn't playing dumb. He was living dumb.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I noticed last year that D.Rich was taking a lot of his carries and doing a hell of a job, then it seemed suddenly, it stopped. And I agree, that will keep him out of the HOF, the lack if touchdowns is astonishing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
max said:
Slappy967 said:

I still get furious over the Spags regime. That guy was a wacko who was in way over his head. He had no idea of what was going on out there. Reporters would ask him questions and he didn't even know what the score was at certain points in the game.

There were some posters on the old board I was on who defended Spags by saying he knew but was being coy. Yeah, right. Spags wasn't playing dumb. He was living dumb.

i'm pretty sure he would have to ask reggie what the score was at any particular time.

TexRamFan

Rookie
Maybe he is talking about his personal life? I guess we will never know. It's hard to see SJax gone, but I look at it as the start of something new and positive for the Rams. They were never going to turn the corner with him around IMO.

Although I loved SJax while he was here because of the way he played, there is no way of us fans being able to know what kind of teammate he was. Like Jimitroutboy said, he may of been preventing others to step up to take over the leadership role.

He is simply on the other team now. I will cheer for him once he is retired and returns.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jimitroutboy said:

A Shaq wannabe ?

If all that stuff is only half true it's an indication of weak coaching.

I ALWAYS had a problem with the coaches not making him switch to left hand carry when running that way, just weak ,his stiff arm running right was devastating JMO a good coach is there to make you do it right.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Way to (at least seemingly) take a swipe at the organization that has made you a VERY rich man, Personally, I was never a big SJ guy. He always exuded a bit too much "me first swagger" for my liking. e won precisely jack shit in his tenure here, he won't be missed if we change THAT culture now.....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I liked SJ. He gave his all while with the Rams. As far as this tweet goes, I'd like to think it is about his personal life (who knows?) but if I were Fisher, it would be on the chalkboard in the locker room after the Arizona game. (Wisdom and Treachery, Wisdom and Treachery!)

bluecoconuts

Legend
max said:
Who knows? Whatever.

SJ is a Falcon now. He is totally committed to beating the Rams in a few weeks.

Demoff better take down all the SJ stuff in the dome ASAP.

After SJ retires, that's when you welcome him back.

Yup.

I don't know if he was directing it at the Rams, but I don't really care at this point. He's not a Rams and until he is one, I don't really care what he does, as long as he loses to us.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I've always been loyal to my team. But once you're gone .. .you're gone. SJ means nothing to me now. Would be great to see him come back and retire a Ram .. but until then ... who?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
My opinion is that if the FO had still wanted him here-he would be. Probably sour grapes over that. I won't bad mouth his play here-but lets just say we were pretty predictable with what we could do and until he was gone, or his role was changed, that wasn't going to change. Pretty sure he resisted the changed role. I think they showed him a lot of respect in the way they handled it-He should do the same.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wow all the sj rage. He could mean alot of things none of us can do anything but cryptically judge. I mean hell
"when you leave the wrong people behind" could be him feeling guilty for leaving the rams behind. Especially when he follows with "all the right things start happening". He may be basically saying hell look at the rams and where they are now maybe i shouldn't have left.