Did anyone see this???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tempests

Hall of Fame
How anyone can come down on one side or the other on these cases without being physically present in court has always baffled me. Nobody here has any freaking clue what went on, so conjecture is utterly pointless.

She just told us what went on. You either believe her or not.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allegations are grounds for suspension?. I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't fly anymore. Sheeesh.
I'd assume that there's been some disclose about these allegations from the accused...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a byproduct of the current climate. Appearances are more important than due process when dealing with a magma hot topic such as this. It sucks. But, I think it sucks more that people can't behave themselves.
most of the recent Hollywood scandals that I've been following, the accused admitted their misconduct.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems suspicious to me. Theres like 10 different guys mentioned in the lawsuit, which that in itself is a bit unbelievable, but on top of that shes honestly not even good looking. Really hard to believe that all these rich men harassed an average at best looking chick, and seemingly only her.
Nooooo, not the "she's not hot enough to be sexually harassed" argument.

Last edited:

…..

Legend
The famous “holier than thou” crowd here at ROD will be interesting to read their torch and pitch fork posts on this subject.

We have a crowd? Cant be too famous....I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Wait....maybe I'm in it since I seem to be oblivious. :baghead:

On topic....I've pretty much decided this type of thing happens everywhere, anywhere, and all the time. Human sexuality is part basic human nature. Decision making is NOT human nature. Color me stupid if I whip out my junk without knowing for damn sure she's gonna happily pounce. Theres a fine line between acceptable and unacceptable and ya better be right, or be humbled and embarrased, or even worse...imprisoned.. History is riddled with humbled and embarrased and improsoned people. Recent history suggests we have no clue who's gonna be next on the list so I find myself unsurprised.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
She just told us what went on. You either believe her or not.

How can you decide to ‘believe’ someone you don’t know? It’s hard enough to tell when a loved one is lying, never mind a total stranger. I’m just saying let’s wait to see how this all shakes out before calling her a liar or Faulk a sexual predator.

Psycho_X

Legend
That's unfortunate, I hope it's proven to be false for purely selfish reasons. I've been waiting for the year of sexual harassment to hit the NFL though. There are way too many egos involved for it not to have happened some where along the line. The NFL can't afford to have another pin drop when it comes to bad press. The last thing it needs right now is an all out sexual harassment scandal to start building.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
We have a crowd? Cant be too famous....I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Wait....maybe I'm in it since I seem to be oblivious. :baghead:

On topic....I've pretty much decided this type of thing happens everywhere, anywhere, and all the time. Human sexuality is part basic human nature. Decision making is NOT human nature. Color me stupid if I whip out my junk without knowing for damn sure she's gonna happily pounce. Theres a fine line between acceptable and unacceptable and ya better be right, or be humbled and embarrased, or even worse...imprisoned.. History is riddled with humbled and embarrased and improsoned people. Recent history suggests we have no clue who's gonna be next on the list so I find myself unsurprised.
I believe there is a lot of truth in what you just said there. I also think that exploiting that fact is something that has been going on since we've had the ability to observe our nature and reason against it.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone here work in an office for a while? Man, the truth is, there are men & women together, sometimes spending more time together than they do with their families. After a while you get more comfortable with each other and then all hell can break loose. It's keeping the boundaries, and I did, that's the difference. You can't make a move on a woman at work. Just not a good idea. If you do, you have some serious issues. In the history of the world, sex is still the undefeated champion for ruining careers.

fearsomefour

Legend
The problem with all sorts of things now, things that become "movements" via Twitter or social media, is there are no standards applied. There is no scaling. Everything is black and white, victim and perpetrator.
Some of it is the immediatcy of social media and some of it the satisfaction of being a part of something that is "trending". The sad part is all the bullshit bandwagon jumping waters down the experiences of real victims. The whole #metoo (I read this as pound me too by the way) thing is a perfect example.
There are women who are raped. There are women who are sexually harassed or subjugated both in and out of the work place. These things happen in real and damaging ways. But, I don't want to hear about someone pinching your butt once 20 years ago or saying something gross 20 years ago. These news conferences with these women crying over crap like that from decades ago....I call BS. Or they are so deep into their victim mentality they are imbalanced.
People that take advantage or abuse other people because they are in a position of power need to be dealt with sternly. Regardless or sex (the sexual harassment goes both ways or can apply same gender in my experience) or position.
One of the main issues I see is the victim culture we have now, again, rearing its ugly head. All people, in fact most people, are not victims. If those that are, not all victims are equal.
It is strange how things have changed.
Teddy Kennedy killed a chick and served on the ethics committee for decades. Al Frankin was accused of trying (always denied by the way) to feel up or kiss women and he resigned without so much as an ethics investigation. So maybe that is progress. I'm all for progress and fairness, but, there needs to be some thought applied. Maybe there is a political element to it.....read into that what you want. Maybe because one was politically skilled and one is a hack.
So, it is the culture that has changed, not behavior. Behavior needs to change. But, there is a problem when an accusation is considered proof enough. When a persons reputation and career can be ruined by a casual retweet. Eventually, like all SJW movements, this will eat itself too.
The sad part is, like all SJW movements, real victims cases get diminished by the thoughtless, simple mentality of most social media trolling.
It's what I call bumper sticker mentality. Putting a bumper sticker on your car is an easy, cheap way to feel like youve done something without having to actually do anything. The problem with these sorts of trending campaigns is they can quickly become witch hunts. Victimhood is not a special class of citizen. The culture now, sadly, wants to celebrate it. But standards need to apply. Otherwise, like that World Peace bumper sticker, it ends up meaning nothing.

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe they groped each other.
The person who should be suspended for sure is the person who picked out Evans too small suits.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Wow. That really sucks. Praying somehow it isn’t true. Selfishly for Marshall. This epidemic is ruining lives. The harassers and when true, victims.

People just have to treat others with dignity and respect.

tempests

Hall of Fame
How can you decide to ‘believe’ someone you don’t know? It’s hard enough to tell when a loved one is lying, never mind a total stranger. I’m just saying let’s wait to see how this all shakes out before calling her a liar or Faulk a sexual predator.

She says she has digital, video and photographic proof. If she's telling the truth, or lying, we'll know pretty quickly.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
This isn't the first time for Faulk. I've heard rumors he's pretty creepy with this stuff. Buddy of mine used to wait tables at a restaurant he would frequent in STL and said he would often be 'inappropriate' with the waitresses.

Glad this kind of stuff is coming to light though. Obviously it's been too long that these kinds of things have been hidden in the shadows. First step to recovery is recognizing the problem...

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I really hope it's not true because I like Faulk. But if it is then he needs to accept responsibility and live with the consequences.

Also, Heath Evans strikes me as the kind of douche that would do this. Doesn't make it true, just my opinion.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not that this is necessarily a connection.. but Faulk did have quite a few kids by different women.

Says to me he really like sex (we all so, but some more than others).

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his broadcast career is over.

It won't stick unless they have sufficient evidence. So, if it does stick, he's got only himself to blame.

Like others, glad this is coming to light... inexcusable behavior... period... end of sentence.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The famous “holier than thou” crowd here at ROD will be interesting to read their torch and pitch fork posts on this subject.
Cute.

The stories say she received videos from some of these guys and explicit texts.

Now, they're suspended.

Think she may have some pretty good evidence?

Holier Than Thou signing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.