Detroit signs Jared Goff to 4 year $212M extension $170M guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lmao qbr...pff? One is a ESPN made up stat and the other has a history of being bias and can literally grade however they want because they created the grading system. So basically it's all subjective af. Not all rams fans are bias but here we are.
Super Bowl Champ.

And Stafford truly LEAD the team to victory.

You guys can keep fanboying over another team’s QB.

I’ll take the Rams QB.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
To think this thread started by ppl congratulating Goff on his contract and what he's done in detroit. But some posters just can't help themselves throwing unnecessary shade at him for no reason. Is it so hard to just give him props with no shade and leave it at that? Apparently it is for some ppl.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
To think this thread started by ppl congratulating Goff on his contract and what he's done in detroit. But some posters just can't help themselves throwing unnecessary shade at him for no reason. Is it so hard to just give him props with no shade and leave it at that? Apparently it is for some ppl.
To be so whiny about another team’s QB that you’d have to cast shade at THE RAMS SUPER BOWL WINNING QB seems… odd.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Super Bowl Champ.

I’ll take the Rams QB.
Two years ago. It's today.

Didn't realize that Stafford single-handedly won that game. Seems our defense might have played a role with disrupting Burrow at key times. And we might have gotten handed a gift of a penalty to keep us in that game at the end.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Super Bowl Champ.

I’ll take the Rams QB.
Nick foles is also a sb champion and did the exact same thing. Doesn't mean he's better than lets say phillip rivers. You can keep your bias narrative I'll choose to keep it real when it comes to the players no matter what team they're on.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
To be so whiny about another team’s QB that you’d have to cast shade at THE RAMS SUPER BOWL WINNING QB seems… odd.
Maybe because Stafford has played like shit in 60% of the games since then? McVay has a system just like Johnson does in Detroit. Without good to great RB play, NO QB can consistently succeed in McVay's offense.

McVay ran Goff off because he couldn't see past his own deficiencies. Stafford, in 2022, was the SAME guy that Goff was when McVay sent him packing. The EXACT same.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Oh I bet that hit home for you. To be so whiny you have to throw unnecessary shade at another player to try to prop up a rams player seems odd and miserable. Idc what happened 3 years ago. I only care about what's happened recently and the future. But hey you can live in the past if you want but don't expect others too.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

Didn't realize that Stafford single-handedly won that game. Seems our defense might have played a role with disrupting Burrow at key times. And we might have gotten handed a gift of a penalty to keep us in that game at the end.
Apparently AD, von miller abd the sb mvp kupp had nothing to do with that. Just Stafford.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Boy… they probably could’ve won with any QB!!

Dude…. I, among the posters on here, ain’t the one to come at about Stafford’ flaws.

I’ve regularly posted how Stafford is among all-time leaders in pick-sixes thrown. He’s #2 now and will likely end up #1.

AND he’s still a better QB than Goff. Now.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Maybe because Stafford has played like shit in 60% of the games since then? McVay has a system just like Johnson does in Detroit. Without good to great RB play, NO QB can consistently succeed in McVay's offense.

McVay ran Goff off because he couldn't see past his own deficiencies. Stafford, in 2022, was the SAME guy that Goff was when McVay sent him packing. The EXACT same.
Don't forget a top oline. Without that everything else is irrelevant in mcvay system imo.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Oh I bet that hit home for you. To be so whiny you have to throw unnecessary shade at another player to try to prop up a rams player seems odd and miserable. Idc what happened 3 years ago. I only care about what's happened recently and the future. But hey you can live in the past if you want but don't expect others too.
Stafford was incredible last year. Guess you missed that part. With a team expected to win 5 games.

And he’ll be better than Goff this year.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Stafford was incredible last year. Guess you missed that part. With a team expected to win 5 games.

Stafford was incredible the final 7 games of the season, once some shifts on the O-line materialized, and a healthy multi-tool RB emerged.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

He was but Goff was better, he was better the year b4 too and if my money is on it he'll be better again. But you'll still sit here and make excuses and say Stafford was better. So what are we talking about?

dang

Legend
Kupped.
It Appears you’ve run into the great father son tag team of Dustin And Dusty Rhodes. You need to find a folding chair soon to crack some heads.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kupped.
It Appears you’ve run into the great father son tag team of Dustin And Dusty Rhodes. You need to find a folding chair soon to crack some heads.
1715823329258.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He was but Goff was better, he was better the year b4 too and if my money is on it he'll be better again. But you'll still sit here and make excuses and say Stafford was better. So what are we talking about?
He was better the year Stafford was hurt. Sure.
That's it.
So.. what are we talking about?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Stafford has played like shit in 60% of the games?

Dude. You're in a bad place. Really bad.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If was a 5th we all be drunk. If you don't understand that going 0-3 in the rz is the main reason we lost then you can't be helped. Like I said to the other poster. When it comes to Stafford it's nothing but excuses to why he can't get it done.
If you don't remember that the Lions RAN THE BALL inside the 10, as the Rams should have, it could've easily been different.
Why did McVay do that? I don't know.. but it was clearly a mistake.

Did you watch the game?

The Lions have the first or second best line in the NFL.. watch the game. Watch what the pockets look like for the respective QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.