Carson Palmer broke arm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Warner played with a broken arm. Suck it up Palmer

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They should consider quietly tanking at this point. It's obvious that they need to blow up most of the roster. If they do go that direction they should tank with Blaine Gabbert to find out if he's a better backup than Stanton.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Carson Palmer - QB - Cardinals
Carson Palmer is hopeful he can return from his broken left arm in 4-6 weeks.

He's going for a second opinion on Monday. Palmer's initial timeline was eight weeks, so 4-6 weeks would be a significant improvement. The injury is to Palmer's left (non-throwing) arm, perhaps giving him a better shot at a sooner-than-expected return. The Cardinals insist they will be riding with Drew Stanton in the meantime. We would humbly suggest they give Blaine Gabbert a longer look.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

that gets him back on the field just in time to face the rams again. is this guy a glutton for punishment? wait until after the rams game carson, it's better for your health.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should consider quietly tanking at this point. It's obvious that they need to blow up most of the roster. If they do go that direction they should tank with Blaine Gabbert to find out if he's a better backup than Stanton.
Their salary cap situation is going to make next year really hard to improve without going through a rebuild. They are not set up for any kind of long term success at all.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@-X-

Cardinals have added former ASU QB Mike Bercovici to their practice squad today

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@-X-

Cardinals have added former ASU QB Mike Bercovici to their practice squad today
I saw that on the Cards Forum...Man, that place is so gloomy you'd think it was 2011 in St Louis all over again....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That’s funny.... I thought our defense broke his arm. Guess he did it all to himself. After all... didnt every team in our win column beat themselves? Let’s axe Mike Florio.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If I was AZ, I'd start my 3rd string QB when the rams come to Arizona for the rematch. No sense in losing your 2nd string guy. Of course, I'd act like my 3rd string was promoted and would say he was the QB going forward knowing he'd never make it to the next week.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't think they could win a game if they tried now. Losing Johnson was a tough blow. Add in the loss of Palmer and they're just plain screwed.
AZ should be drafting in the top 5 next year.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Ok... those are some super gay bets going on there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/26/cardinals-place-carson-palmer-on-injured-reserve/

Cardinals place Carson Palmer on injured reserve
Posted by Charean Williams on October 26, 2017

861744830-e1509051205988.jpg

Getty Images

Carson Palmer will not see the field again before Christmas Eve, at the earliest, and if the Cardinals continue their swoon, the quarterback may have played his final game of the season.

The Cardinals placed Palmer on injured reserve Thursday.

Coach Bruce Arians said, via the team website, that the Cardinals have reserved their two designated-to-return spots for running back David Johnson and Palmer. Palmer is eligible to return for the final two games, but the Cardinals are 3-4, two games behind the division-leading Rams, and in third place.

A second opinion on Palmer’s broken arm offered hope that the quarterback could return sooner than expected, but the Cardinals’ roster move follows the team’s original eight-week timeframe.

Drew Stanton will start, with Blaine Gabbert serving as his backup, and Arians said he has no plans to start Gabbert.