Carson Palmer broke arm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate Arians, but I won't celebrate this. I feel bad for them.

jap

Legend
I like Carson as a player, but I just had a feeling he was gonna get roughed up today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, obviously I like rooting against a division foe... but I never root for anyone to be hurt.

Unless named Brady

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Palmer should stop playing rams.... He get hurt every time they play us

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That is probably it for Palmer's career. By the time he is ready to come back, I dont see them as having anything to play for. Makes sense that they would begin getting their other QBs some reps.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feel for Carson and have to wonder if this signals the end. But it couldn't happen to a better coach, well there are a couple others on an even level with him.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having lived in Phoenix for 17 years, I have a lot of Cards fans for friends. They've been posting for a while about how the team was going to replace Palmer via free agency or trade after the season. This just makes it more likely.

It sucks for him - but he has a long history of injuries, many serious, not all of them involving the Rams. He's just one of those players, for whatever reason, who gets injured a lot.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/carson-palmer/2412

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Now, if the Rams can get Russel Wilson pile driven in the grass and end up the same shape. Hey, he is still alive. Get Kappertat back on the field and break that arm kissers arm.......can not stand the man. He kisses his tattoos, he has scripture written on his arms. Maybe if he read the scripture where it says not to do it.
I hate tattoos. What they are is forms of the , scummiest cultures in our country, prison and gang culture brought to the masses.
Now Bruce A,I have respect for him. I know he made some cranks about the Rams always being 8-8, but it was true. He is a better coach than Fisher ever was. Wish he was ours during those years. But then we would not have our you kid.
Nevermind.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Now, if the Rams can get Russel Wilson pile driven in the grass and end up the same shape. Hey, he is still alive. Get Kappertat back on the field and break that arm kissers arm.......can not stand the man. He kisses his tattoos, he has scripture written on his arms. Maybe if he read the scripture where it says not to do it.
I hate tattoos. What they are is forms of the , scummiest cultures in our country, prison and gang culture brought to the masses.
Now Bruce A,I have respect for him. I know he made some cranks about the Rams always being 8-8, but it was true. He is a better coach than Fisher ever was. Wish he was ours during those years. But then we would not have our you kid.
Nevermind.

Wow. Just wow.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, the good news for Palmer is we will have played the Cardinals for the second time already before he can come back... if he comes back this season. But yeah that sucks for him. Palmer seems like a good dude. He just gets his ass kicked every time he plays us though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having lived in Phoenix for 17 years, I have a lot of Cards fans for friends. They've been posting for a while about how the team was going to replace Palmer via free agency or trade after the season. This just makes it more likely.

It sucks for him - but he has a long history of injuries, many serious, not all of them involving the Rams. He's just one of those players, for whatever reason, who gets injured a lot.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/carson-palmer/2412
Honestly I would be shocked if they don't blow it all up. Complete rebuild.