$5 million ROD dollars to the member...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't gamble either. That's why I give these imaginary ROD dollars away. It costs you nothing if you don't get the right final score.

Rams 30 - Cardinals 27.

Wait - ROD dollars are imaginary?

I'll take them anyway. It'd make me feel special.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Cards 34

Rams 13

I wish it were different, but we've lost some guys and Bruce Arians has those guys playing on a whole 'nother level. That secondary is gonna get some pick 6s and Carson Palmer will catch us making a few mistakes.

That said, it's one thing to have Britt and Quick, but Schotty still hasn't figured out how to use Tavon Austin.

If we can somehow shock the world and win this game, I will be on cloud 9 for the whole week.

It's just that if there's ONE coach in the NFL that if I could choose, I would have them coach the Rams... it's Bruce Arians. Hands down, there's not even a close second.

I just don't know of any team capable of beating them atm. Not that I won't be hoping that this Sunday won't be one of those "Any Given Sundays"... I mean if Miami can shutout San Diego 37-0... who knows, right?

rdw

Pro Bowler
Rams 48 Cards 13

Might as well go all out and predict an arse whoopin of epic proportions!!