$5 million ROD dollars to the member...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well, I don't want to be left out so I'll say 23-20 Bighorns over the Redbirds.

Out of curiosity, isn't there a way to do invisio text and lock it until the game starts? I hate Price is Right rules where the last person betting has an advantage.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of curiosity, isn't there a way to do invisio text and lock it until the game starts? I hate Price is Right rules where the last person betting has an advantage.

Don't know anything about invisio text but how does the last person betting have an advantage? Btw this thread will be locked Sunday morning and then unlocked after the game is over.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Don't know anything about invisio text but how does the last person betting have an advantage? Btw this thread will be locked Sunday morning and then unlocked after the game is over.
Because they get to see what everyone else has guessed. Kind of like the difference between a blind auction vs. proxy bidding. Not a big deal, I'd just prefer not to know what anyone is guessing and vice versa.

Also, we could guess the total yardage for both teams as a tie-breaker. That number should be pretty varied and less likely to result in a tie.