49ers RB Carlos Hyde OUT on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wow, no run game so the Rams front four will be hunting for Kap on Sunday!!!

bskrilla

Starter
We should have murdered them before this. Now this SHOULD be a complete joke.

No excuse for not blowing the 9er's away on Sunday.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
This is going to resemble that home Cardinals game from 2012. We are going to get close to the sack record. Hopefully they don't scheme a short passing game for Sunday. 10+ sacks here we come.

Athos

Legend
If we don't fuck em the hell up worse than Lokki than pancaked in the Avengers, I'll lose it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We should absolutely annihilate this team. Hyde and Torrey Smith are their only offensive weapons. So long as we keep contain on Kaepernick, we should be absolutely fine on the ground game. And if Gabbert is playing, we will break the single game sack record. I'll put all of my ROD dollars on it.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Meh, I think this is just neutral news, it makes no difference since the Rams would have crushed Hyde anyway. Despite the media hype machine that follows the 11th Commandment that every 49er that shows any flicker more than a pulse must be overrated, truth is Hyde is a JAG. So instead of an average RB hobbled with injury, it just injects a microscopic fluke factor -- like Reggie Bush somehow drinks from the C2K fountain of middle age and has a good game, or the silly rugby dude RB has his Jeremy Lin one shining moment... Overall I would prefer the known quantity of Hyde mediocrity to the unknown, but overall nothing to get excited about either way.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Man the Kool Aid is spiked with Tequila in here! I'm all for optimism, but let's not underestimate anyone. Treat them like they are New England and prepare for their best. I expect a win with this weekend, but it's still a division rivalry game, it's gonna be a grinder IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man the Kool Aid is spiked with Tequila in here! I'm all for optimism, but let's not underestimate anyone. Treat them like they are New England and prepare for their best. I expect a win with this weekend, but it's still a division rivalry game, it's gonna be a grinder IMO.
Re-posting for effect.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
With our top back up @ DT injured and the top 3 DE's injured the DL could be down 2 to 3 players from this DL rotation. Looks like our remaining DL'ers will be very tired Sunday Afternoon. This news here is big very BIG.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big loss...but they do have some intriguing HB depth.