49er’s at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like 11, it didn't go how I hoped it would this year and I do think his contract makes him a marked man. I'll miss him when he's gone and hope someone helps him realize all that potential.

He's just not a good receiver. He's an incredibly talented runner. I wish he could pass protect. He'd be a killer scat back.

fearsomefour

Legend
It would be interesting if we actually were trying to beat him. It seems like the best way to play him is to take away the short stuff and force him to beat you deep.
This is true.
Pass rush he can beat because he moves well and because of his release.
How well he can read blitzes? No idea.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice play on the pass breakup CD.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be honest, I'm not getting all the hype around Garappalo (or however it's spelled).. Sure he's doing fine here, which is basically a glorified preseason game for us, but he also has 2 picks against our backups. I think if we played this game to win we'd be crushing them.
Yes...They are scheming against our back ups with 1's....I think Aaron Donald would have beat the young man like a drum.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everett extends the drive. Duuuude. He's havin his worst game ever lmao.