49er’s at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Are we still gonna get the 3 seed anyway? No one seems to want it.

Not sure. But Nawlins might lose this game. Looks like 6 seed will be Atlanta though, so at least one thing expected from today is happening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mannion lookin good on those short yardage sneaks... :p

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Dunbar looks like "OK I caught the ball, now what?" And Sean Mannion.... Sorry bud, you ain't got it. And, Tavon... What a waste of money, I was so excited when we drafted him. Lose.

Last edited:

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Tavon doesn’t run big, it takes a swipe of the hand to knock him down or slow him down. He heeds to be used in space and stop dancing around when’s he’s got the ball. I did like seeing him go long. He’d be dangerous if he got loose.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never mind, Blythe sucks. He played good earlier this year. /shrug
It wasn't that long ago when Saffold wasn't considered to be very good, but as it turns out having sucky players around you can make YOU look bad, even though you may be much better than it seems. Saffold played on island, no matter where he lined up. Blythe is a good back up at center or guard and we saw it when he he was surrounded by starters.