OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah, the Rams get criticized for going "all in" and then suffering the consequences later, but what is the alternative? Cincy is now entering the phase where all of their young studs are entering contract extension time.
There's no way to build a championship type team without having: a) flaws in the roster, b) long term financial/draft consequences and c) Franchise QB paid leaving less $$ for those who make him successful

"um, you forgot, CHEATING"
- Bill Belechick

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah, the Rams get criticized for going "all in" and then suffering the consequences later, but what is the alternative? Cincy is now entering the phase where all of their young studs are entering contract extension time.
There's no way to build a championship type team without having: a) flaws in the roster, b) long term financial/draft consequences and c) Franchise QB paid leaving less $$ for those who make him successful

"um, you forgot, CHEATING"
- Bill Belechick
Someone always getting paid big bucks limits a team acquiring more talent. People just mad because we did it in such a ballsy way that isn't easy to duplicate. There are so many ways to construct a team and thankfully our Rams are good doing it in a way to try to win it all vs just being very good. I enjoy that as a fan since I know they want to win very badly.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
What would y'all think if we could somehow package Allen Robinson and a pick for Tee Higgins? Yes, I'm just shooting the shit

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
That would be a good get....too bad their QB is Dak tho
I think Dak is a victim of Cowboy fandom entitled overhype. More teams than not would be upgraded by his productivity and stats. Reminds me of how Niners fans expected Trey Lance to outperform Crappolo. They just bs-ed themselves.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The Bengals can’t afford him. What makes you think the Rams can?
Cuz we sign everybody lol...... honestly I put nothing past this regime in terms of going for it. He's extremely affordable on his last year of his rookie contract. We are talking about the same Snead that tried to get Khalil Mack with the idea of extending him and trading him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bengals can’t afford him. What makes you think the Rams can?
Let alone afford Robinson :D They're not going to pay a big price for a #@ WR so they're going to take our high priced #2 instead yeah that makes sense.