OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
He knows he is going to be suspended for some games next year and is leaving before it can happen

There hasn’t been enough talk about this. Williams violently tossed a player on his back and threw punches afterwards. It was endangering. All I’ve heard so far is a possible fine, but there needs to be more of a response from the league.

The whole Niners team acted like entitled babies who couldn’t handle their L. At least the refs addressed most of it, but something tells me Shanahan probably hasn’t even addressed it with his team; that many issues in one game indicates a culture problem.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I would be surprised if the NFL suspended Trent Williams more than one game in 2023.

I'd be Happy!!! ... but surprised.

dang

Legend
There hasn’t been enough talk about this. Williams violently tossed a player on his back and threw punches afterwards. It was endangering. All I’ve heard so far is a possible fine, but there needs to be more of a response from the league.

The whole Niners team acted like entitled babies who couldn’t handle their L. At least the refs addressed most of it, but something tells me Shanahan probably hasn’t even addressed it with his team; that many issues in one game indicates a culture problem.
All you have to do is watch the play of some of his players to determine Coach Ratboy not only allows dirty play but allows them to act out extreme frustration when the game isn’t going their way. See Greenlaw, Warner, Ward, Gould, now Williams, etc. And before Ratboy these players were more disciplined and played clean.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
In regards to the draft, yes I know, a bit away, I want us to draft John Michael Schmitz as our center. He's showing out at the senior bowl. I think it's important to replace Allen since his health is a huge concern.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In regards to the draft, yes I know, a bit away, I want us to draft John Michael Schmitz as our center. He's showing out at the senior bowl. I think it's important to replace Allen since his health is a huge concern.
I would agree. We missed out on Humphrey, and I thought I just saw Biadasz made the pro bowl. I usually don't follow draft board mocks, but I remember a lot of you guys were pounding the table for either of these guys. So it appears that you guys know your stuff! Maybe this is the year. Go Rams!

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I keep seeing fans say and do "Fan" things and the too biggest are:

1. They are the worst fans because......
2. They are a dirty team because.....

The "Because" is almost always about hating that team.

I read all the comments here about how bad the thug 49ers were......so I watched the game. Looked like a normal NFL game to me. Trent Williams should be penalized with something, but all that comes to mind for me when I see that, is a mental picture of Aaron Donald holding two Bengals helmets in his hand................................

There are so many posts in this forum of Ram fans doing all of the things that they complain about other teams/fans doing.

If you want to be different you can't just say you are different. :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would agree. We missed out on Humphrey, and I thought I just saw Biadasz made the pro bowl. I usually don't follow draft board mocks, but I remember a lot of you guys were pounding the table for either of these guys. So it appears that you guys know your stuff! Maybe this is the year. Go Rams!
Why, thank you...

dang

Legend

I read all the comments here about how bad the thug 49ers were......so I watched the game. Looked like a normal NFL game to me. Trent Williams should be penalized with something, but all that comes to mind for me when I see that, is a mental picture of Aaron Donald holding two Bengals helmets in his hand................................

There are so many posts in this forum of Ram fans doing all of the things that they complain about other teams/fans doing.

YES I hate the 69ers and YES they play dirty but moreso when they are losing or frustrated. I felt same way about the CIN D, SEA OL, CAR D in previous years. Watch Greenlaw and Fred Warner (loved the player and his play 3 years ago but he’s prone to dirty play now) again and tell us what you think.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

All I got to say is fuck the Whiners and I'll always hate on them the most no matter what.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
keep seeing fans say and do "Fan" things and the too biggest are:

Yes yes thanks for saying all the right things. Now can we get back to hating on our bitter fucking rivals.

Tano

Legend
I really really really wanted Biadasz instead of Hopkins in the 4th round

It was just rolling right out way to get that guy and Snead and McVay blew it imho.

I was so pissed that they went with Hopkins instead of Biadasz

And then the next year Tutu instead of who shall forevermore be nameless

I almost blew a piston in my head

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers Aaron Rodgers confirms: “I’m not going to San Fran.”

THAT COULD BE CODE FOR "I'M CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH SAN FRAN".

Just a thought. Hopefully though, they cannot afford him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Packers Aaron Rodgers confirms: “I’m not going to San Fran.”

THAT COULD BE CODE FOR "I'M CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH SAN FRAN".

Just a thought. Hopefully though, they cannot afford him.
I thought the shitters were in Santa Clara. This wouldn't surprise me to be an I'm an immune thing.