LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'd heard it but not many times, the great thing about the Super bands like the Beatles and Eagles when they broke up is you get to hear what parts of the original sounds the individual members contributed ,their writing and arrangements are reminiscent

A lot of people I know absolutely hate the Eagles(the band of course ;)) but I have great respect for their musicianship, their arrangements, and their professionalism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8o_C50JFkc

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I've seen excerpts of it on You Tube and have read much of Don Felder's autobiography.

Trust me, if you like the Eagles then you really need to see it. I'm not a huge Eagles fan, but I thought it was excellent, one of the best rockumentaries I've ever seen.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Check this guy's discograpy. And Carol Kaye, from above. You've heard them on more things than you can imagine. Both Wrecking Crew core members.

Last edited: