With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• Rams are legit. Rams win more than they lose

Votes: 57 63.3%
  • Meh...They are going to lose more than they win

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joeyknish

UDFA

Nice come back by the Rams today - that was one hell of a game! Good luck on the rest of the season!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Nice come back by the Rams today - that was one hell of a game! Good luck on the rest of the season!

Thanks JK and Congrats. It was indeed a good game and we damn near pulled that one out. There were just too many mistakes on our side. Eagles played clean football and we just couldn't...way too sloppy. I do think Austin Davis is the truth though. What are your thoughts after seeing him today?

Come on back and chat with us again down the road.

joeyknish

UDFA
Thanks JK and Congrats. It was indeed a good game and we damn near pulled that one out. There were just too many mistakes on our side. Eagles played clean football and we just couldn't...way too sloppy. I do think Austin Davis is the truth though. What are your thoughts after seeing him today?

Come on back and chat with us again down the road.

Kid took many big shots today, and showed intestinal fortitude by still making throws at the end of the game. Very impressed by that today.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Kid took many big shots today, and showed intestinal fortitude by still making throws at the end of the game. Very impressed by that today.
Agreed. I just noticed he tops the fantasy leaderboard, lol. The kid is raw around the edges but there is a winner in there. I hope you do find your way back to add to the chatter in here but please get an avatar.

joeyknish

UDFA
Agreed. I just noticed he tops the fantasy leaderboard, lol. The kid is raw around the edges but there is a winner in there. I hope you do find your way back to add to the chatter in here but please get an avatar.

It could not have been a worse environment for him, especially with the way the Eagles were getting to him often during the first three quarters.

Thanks. I will check in throughout the season. There are many quality posters on this forum, and I have enjoyed my time this week.