With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• Rams are legit. Rams win more than they lose

Votes: 57 63.3%
  • Meh...They are going to lose more than they win

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Remember to attack the argument not the one who made it and all will be fine. So far, so good.

I have to agree here. Often times other team's fans come on here and try to troll. @joeyknish doesn't appear to be that type. We all love our teams and we have always welcomed fans from other teams as long as they keep in mind that this is not a place where we welcome the attacking of posters. We can still flick each other crap without getting personal.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have to agree here. Often times other team's fans come on here and try to troll. @joeyknish doesn't appear to be that type. We all love our teams and we have always welcomed fans from other teams as long as they keep in mind that this is not a place where we welcome the attacking of posters. We can still flick each other crap without getting personal.

Rynie the Cowboys fan did a good job as well and is welcomed back here. But not during the game. :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rynie the Cowboys fan did a good job as well and is welcomed back here. But not during the game. :sneaky:
Man - I dunno. Just the fact that someone is a cowgirl fan.... doesn't that instantly make them a troll? :cool:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who cares if it catches them by surprise when leading the NFL in yards and points coming into yesterday's game against the Niners.
Whats your take on why LeSean McCoy has been a non-factor thus far? He looks slow and indecisive. Averaging 2.7 yds/carry and only ONE all purpose TD thru 4 games. Can't chalk it all up to the OLine because Sproles is getting free, averaging 6.7/carry. Over 300 all purpose yds already. Good thing you guys brought him in, otherwise your offense would look pretty pedestrian at this point IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I am not sure what you are referring to....

Clearly I am not a Cardinals fan.
Well, to be honest its not THAT clear at face value(to be fair to others who haven't had conversations with you like i have).
I also live in AZ and i'm also a Sun Devils fan...but you wouldn't know it by my screen name or avi.
My first thought if you just popped in here and i didn't know you...is that you would be a Cardinals fan. Just sayin. :)

AZRamsFan93

Well, to be honest its not THAT clear at face value(to be fair to others who haven't had conversations with you like i have).
I also live in AZ and i'm also a Sun Devils fan...but you wouldn't know it by my screen name or avi.
My first thought if you just popped in here and i didn't know you...is that you would be a Cardinals fan. Just sayin. :)
That's fair. I think I tried AZRamsfan but it didn't work for some reason. I am stuck with moniker now!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Beat the Eagles and my homerism will soar and I'll be believing in our Rams just like I do after every win. But right now, I'm very very skeptical. I need to see a W!!!!!! I thought we had a pretty damn good chance of being 3-0 at this point and giving away the game against the Cowboys and laying down against the Vikes is still stinging a bit.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
woa... seriously? some homers in here. we havent even played a divisional game or beaten anybody but Tampa! we dont even fuckin know which backup qb is starting next? i dont care what the record is and im not gonna second guess an entire season. i just want to see solid development and confidence and installations by the coaches. The talent is DEFINITELY there. just too many kinks this year. Ill wait til next season to white knuckle the arm chair.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I didn't vote but imo there are 2 things that IF all the stars and planets align properly.... we will be a playoff team..... If Austin Davis can keep playing at the same level and if the D plays up to par.

joeyknish

UDFA

Thank you - I am not trying to troll by any means. I don't attack anyone personally, so I think I should fit in nicely as a fan of an opposing team. I have been coming down heavy on the arguments though just to bust chops in good fun.

Last edited:

joeyknish

UDFA
Whats your take on why LeSean McCoy has been a non-factor thus far? He looks slow and indecisive. Averaging 2.7 yds/carry and only ONE all purpose TD thru 4 games. Can't chalk it all up to the OLine because Sproles is getting free, averaging 6.7/carry. Over 300 all purpose yds already. Good thing you guys brought him in, otherwise your offense would look pretty pedestrian at this point IMO.

Just read two articles today on philly.com that started to question the health of Shady and Foles. For Shady, there was concern of a lingering turf toe. For Foles, it's a left shoulder injury. Both have been denied by the team. This was the first I heard of either injury. The bye week cannot get here soon enough!

joeyknish

UDFA
That's fair. I think I tried AZRamsfan but it didn't work for some reason. I am stuck with moniker now!

As someone completely new to this board, I must admit that I thought you a Cardinals fan. My apologies - I wouldn't wish that on the worst Cowboys fan.

joeyknish

UDFA
Thanks for joining up and chiming in with the discussion. As soon as Eagles fans get through mourning their loss to the 49ers and get to talking about the Rams on their forums, I will post the annual "What Eagles Fans Are Saying" thread. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for the welcome. I had no reasonable expectation for the Eagles winning against the Niners, but then they come within two yards of going ahead for potentially the game, and suddenly, I am devastated. The Eagles find new ways to break our hearts time and time again.

I will head over to the other thread shortly.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
My facts were still accurate - because of the "as of yesterday's game". I knew they would take a hit in total stats based on yesterday's monstrosity.
So you just randomly throw out the ones you don't like? Hey! Using that methodology we're undefeated!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thank you - I am not trying to troll by any means. I don't attack anyone personally, so I think I should fit in nicely as a fan of an opposing team. I have been coming down heavy on the arguments though just to bust chops in good fun.
And that works. Have fun here Joey.