Why the UNFAIR Schedule every year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
rick zollo
The Rams have played, in Seattle, in December (or later, once in January), forrrr, not 1, not 2, not 3, nnnnnot 4, (wanna run and get a beverage), not 5, not 6, but 7 STRAIGHT SEASONS. 7 Consecutive SEASONS of having to go into HOSTILE Territory (toughest Stadium in league) while Seattle has gotten to come into comfy St. Louis or L.A. generally in September. Why is this??? Divisional games should actually be rotated from year-to-year so teams take turns Hosting their 1st and 2nd meetings of the Season. Can Demoff or Stan MENTION THIS to the league office please?????!!!!!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If you can't beat Seattle in December, good luck beating them in the playoffs.

Name
rick zollo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Uhh, yeah. Been there, Done that. 2004 Playoffs. Rams-24 at Seattle-17. That's not the point. How bout a little normalcy and fairness with the schedule is the point, Genius...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's not the point. How bout a little normalcy and fairness with the schedule is the point, Genius...

When you get better the schedule does not affect you as much, the Rams just have to get better and Rams get to play the AFC South so no excuses and McVay against to play his Redskins as well so I can see that being a possible Thursday Night game.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams only getting 7 home games and have to play Cardinals in Arizona and England, plus 6 or 7 playoff teams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fairness..hmm...Is it fair when a team is beating another team by 30 points, and continues to score? Hell yeah it's fair, because if you don't like it (team), then smack them in the face by making a play to stop them. Feels the same to me about schedules. Hoping for an easy schedule so that a team theoretically has a better chance to steal a last Wild Card spot? If you are a legit playoff team, you WILL overcome any schedule, IMO. JMO.

Last edited:

tempests

Hall of Fame
It certainly is odd, although I would suggest the league wants its week 16, 17 games to have playoff implications and be played in a playoff atmosphere.

Now that the Rams have a new/old city and a brand new stadium on the way I would expect some schedule quirks to turn their way.

Name
rick zollo
Tempest is the only one up to now who gets the point. The rest are special needs. Thread is not about easy schedule/hard schedule. It's about the QUIRK, of playing IN SEATTLE in WEEK 14 OR LATER, FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS. Reading comprehension problems much....

Zero

Pro Bowler
The rest are special needs.

Welcome to ROD.I think my friends understand you well enough.
They may not have given you the answer you wanted,but they
understood.You will find out soon enough that comments like the
one above are not tolerated here.We talk to each other with respect
even when we disagree.Just makes for a better atmosphere.
Kind of a Ram brotherhood if you will.Cheers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome to ROD.I think my friends understand you well enough.
They may not have given you the answer you wanted,but they
understood.You will find out soon enough that comments like the
one above are not tolerated here.We talk to each other with respect
even when we disagree.Just makes for a better atmosphere.
Kind of a Ram brotherhood if you will.Cheers.

Thank you for this response.

@BrooklynRam74 please check your inbox and read this;

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/about-rams-on-demand.47201/

And this;

http://www.ramsondemand.com/help/terms

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thread is not about easy schedule/hard schedule. It's about the QUIRK, of playing IN SEATTLE in WEEK 14 OR LATER, FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS.
Minus the inflammatory stuff, this is the point, and its a dam good one.
Rams have played Seattle tough as heck under Fisher and it is a total break that they get the Rams round 2, late in the season AT HOME. How does that happen?

Name
rick zollo

Why wouldn't we want to play in Seattle in Sept. as opposed to Dec. And play tthem in L.A. in Dec. instead of Sept???? But besides all that, 7 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS???

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Maybe you wouldn't have to if they got fairer scheduling which would take away some of the advantages that mean they KEEP getting to the playoffs?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Fair or not, they still have to win games.

• Since 2012 the Seahawks have lost 6 home games, it doesn't matter when the Rams play them.

• Since 2012 the Rams have been 4-6 at home from week 14 on. The last game was against Arizona, 44-6.

• By the time the Rams get to week 14 their hopes for the playoffs are already gone so why does it matter that they play in Seattle, the season is already over.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off we don't know the schedule yet so take it easy on the worrying part. Secondly it hasn't been that many years in a row playing there at the end of the season because just 3 or 4 years ago I went to Seattle on my birthday for our game there, which is early September. Secondly it's good that we play them late up there! Builds team strength and character to be able to travel late in the year for a tough division game. A large part of the reasoning for those late games was week 17 always seemed to be booked by the CVC in St Louis and the dome was never available that week to the Rams. That's changed now in LA for the most part.

Name
rick zollo
First off we don't know the schedule yet so take it easy on the worrying part. Secondly it hasn't been that many years in a row playing there at the end of the season because just 3 or 4 years ago I went to Seattle on my birthday for our game there, which is early September. Secondly it's good that we play them late up there! Builds team strength and character to be able to travel late in the year for a tough division game. A large part of the reasoning for those late games was week 17 always seemed to be booked by the CVC in St Louis and the dome was never available that week to the Rams. That's changed now in LA for the most part.

Uhh Rams playing there in September "3 or 4 years ago" is not correct sir. But Thanks for playing...