LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And J Love Hewitt has never looked better than this. I always thought she was just cute when she was younger. Geezus she looks good here. She's since taken the weight off again i think. Why do so many of these attractive actresses prefer to be twigs?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm on a serious Morena Baccarin kick. Makes me think of med cruises...

I just saw her in the Movie " DeadPool!" And she had a reoccurring role in the TV Series Gotham She gets my Tongue Hard!!:D

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Not my biggest, but one that always does it for me.

Maria Thayer
MV5BMjA5NTg0MTU1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQxNzQxMTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So not so much that she's on this list but I just saw that the younger sister in Zombieland is now 20 and still acting.

7MyjvuY.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bridget Moynahan has always been a looker...

lM0Qkzc.jpg

Athos

Legend
I'm still a big Jessica Alba fan...

I still maintain that her pinnacle of sexiness was during her 'Dark Angel' Days.

latest

Goddamn was she fine as fuck as a dark brunette, ass-kicking biker chick with "super powers." She's had facial work done I don't think she needed.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just saw Tarzan. One for the wife. One for me. Good movie. Not sure what it was about though.
Tarzan was an OK movie , but it was one of those movies where the flash back scenes were better then the main part

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone remember the TV show Logan's Run , from the 1970's , or maybe I should ask , does anyone remember the Movie Logan's Run from the 1970's

The movie was very successful , so of course they made a TV show out of it ,

For those who missed out on 1970's TV Sci Fi shows , you're missing a real treat.......................lol

I was just a little kid when Logan's Run came out on TV , and I don't really remember a whole lot about it , but I do remember having a poster of Heather Menzies on my bedroom wall

Well I picked up the entire series on DVD ( all 14 episodes , that's all the farther it got before it got cancelled )

Now I remember why I liked Heather Menzies , all 14 episodes will put a smile on your face........lol

The skirt that kept getting shorter and shorter

shot0290.png

shot0306.png

shot0316.png

shot0336.png

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone remember the TV show Logan's Run , from the 1970's , or maybe I should ask , does anyone remember the Movie Logan's Run from the 1970's

The movie was very successful , so of course they made a TV show out of it ,

For those who missed out on 1970's TV Sci Fi shows , you're missing a real treat.......................lol

I was just a little kid when Logan's Run came out on TV , and I don't really remember a whole lot about it , but I do remember having a poster of Heather Menzies on my bedroom wall

Well I picked up the entire series on DVD ( all 14 episodes , that's all the farther it got before it got cancelled )

Now I remember why I liked Heather Menzies , all 14 episodes will put a smile on your face........lol

The skirt that kept getting shorter and shorter

shot0290.png

shot0306.png

shot0316.png

shot0336.png

Classic sci fi!! Loved it on those late night reruns :D