What's all this talk about giving up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I realize you're upset (as am I), but I'm going to strongly advise you to knock it off now. I don't wanna hear your side of the story, and I don't need a refresher course on the rules. Just put the clamps on this nonsense and move on.
Didn't see this post when I wrote mine. Agree. This nonsense has to stop.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks dieter,the feeling is mutual, I wish everyone here could meet Lauren, she's 18 and just beginning life ,her smile is omnipresent and the pediatric treatment she is undergoing is so rigorous ,spinal taps on a regular basis round after round of chemo,I only had to endure 5 or 6 I forget,she's probably somewhere near a dozen, but the smile and good cheer is still always there . Her dad was my top donor and was supposed to go to the game with me but he has to work and has used all his sick days taking her to BJC for treatments.
The four of us will be wearing the official R&L t shirts to the game they are orange and like I said we have pregame field passes , I got an Aaron Donald game jersey as well that is autographed ,so I sent him, Fisher , Snead (I think,chemo brain is a real phenomenon) and Patty Shultz who works in the front office and is my contact t shirts so they will see us coming . I was hoping to get some of those millionaires to shake lose with some donations and not gonna stop promoting .
Look for us Sunday ,I'll be the fat guy with the curly grey hair and probably nacho cheese in my beard,maybe now that the Cards are eliminated from post season play there will be a better crowd ,I was dreading how empty the place would be if that series went 7 games and they were playing Sunday night

I'm very sorry to hear of your ordeal.

Best of luck - prayers.