What's all this talk about giving up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This is not going to be a feel good thread.

Anyone who's talking about doing something else on Sunday's is fooling themselves.

I mean this in the nicest way, but ...

You're all a bunch of panty-waists!

Are the players quitting? NO!

That means you can't either.

So just get over it. Ya big babies.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Anyone who's talking about doing something else on Sunday's is fooling themselves.

As soon as they play Hill and fire SCHOTTY

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh, I'm still rooting...HARD for our Rams.

But with every game, I just have that sinking feeling that I know the outcome before the game has started...and every week, I see the game I expect to see which shouldn't happen.

I mean, every week... no sacks...no holding calls for Quinn... a huge no call that halts a Rams drive that would put the Rams up big and swings momentum... a huge call against the Rams that's bogus and leads to a TD for the opponent and either gets the opponent back into the game or puts them up. Rams OL is called for holding so they seem to be incapable of blocking as compared to every other OL in the league.

Eventually, the opponent rattles off 24-34 unanswered points and the Rams lose and the announcers talk about the "game changing call" and the Rams needing to play a full game as if those two weren't connected.

This 9er game was the same damn game the Rams have played every week except for the Tampa game.

Only difference next week is that I think the Refs will stop the Rams earlier and let this be a blowout for Seattle...

I'll still root for our Rams and be thrilled to be totally wrong.

But this pattern is getting pretty grooved. I mean, who wants to bet we don't get a sack against Seattle? I sure don't... Sacking Russell Wilson? The way the officiating is going against our DL? Yeah, right...

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

apparently you didn't watch the game tonight... the players quit.....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The past few years, I don't think we got as hyped up about the overall team, but this year was supposed to be different. Year 3 of the rebuild. Things were in place, we had the DC we wanted all along, we had a D-line that was going to control the trenches and an O-line that would do the same.

And yet, it's worse than last year, or the year before.

Yes, losing Bradford was a massive blow, as was Long's injury. But fuck me, man, when you go into a season expecting mediocrity with upside, being mediocre at least doesn't hurt too badly. But when you go into a season expecting to be good with upside to very good, being straight-up horrible is soul-crushing.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'll watch them on my nice big screen tv from my home. I'm done spending money on this team until they either get above .500 football or Kroenke commits to St. Louis. Until then the millionaires and billionaires can get their money from someone else.

Athos

Legend
It's not so much quitting on the Rams so much as quitting on King Goodell's Corruption League.

I can't take any more bullshit. The product put out there each week is a sick joke. Not sure if it is only the Rams getting shafted in the ass with a spiked bat by officials, or tons of other teams as well in order to fulfill whatever plan there is this season.

But I'm tired of it. Just no point anymore.

Combine that with poor coaching, a total lack of effort and fight in the 4th quarter...And the stress just isn't worth it anymore. Not point watching something if it makes you mad. I'll find something better to do.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve

Really? Sooooo.....o our goal line stand late in the 4th quarter was what? Lack of 49er effort? No they played hard through out......the just haven't figured out how to win yet....how to correct the few things that they did that really cost them....they are real young.....they are very talented. ...they just need to learn how to win....over come adversity. ...and most of all believe that they can.... I'm not giving up on this team..... I love them!!!!!!! Lol it just hurts some times.....;)
GO RAMS......... ;)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Last night's game didn't make me give up. I did that after the vikings game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Oh you mean the players that had two fourth down stops ? Against a team KNOWN for their running game

I watched the game,maybe you were getting a beer when those things happened

RamzFanz

Damnit
Really? Sooooo.....o our goal line stand late in the 4th quarter was what? Lack of 49er effort? No they played hard through out......the just haven't figured out how to win yet....how to correct the few things that they did that really cost them....they are real young.....they are very talented. ...they just need to learn how to win....over come adversity. ...and most of all believe that they can.... I'm not giving up on this team..... I love them!!!!!!! Lol it just hurts some times.....;)
GO RAMS......... ;)

That WAS an impressive stop followed by another three and out stop. They contained Gore too. The opportunity to win was there all game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'll watch them on my nice big screen tv from my home. I'm done spending money on this team until they either get above .500 football or Kroenke commits to St. Louis. Until then the millionaires and billionaires can get their money from someone else.

And add "until the NFL is willing to level the playing field so that the same rules apply to all."

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I love this team, I'm obsessed with the Rams. I feel like a mad man for not quitting this team and still expressing excitement to my friends.

I don't know what to say about the inconsistency besides it can't be fixed this year. I just pray we put it together next year. I've been saying for years.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Rammer said:
The defense was gassed, but they didn't quit.
I haven't checked the TOP, but I'm pretty sure we were dominated in the second half.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I'm not done. Not by a long stretch. But I am getting disgusted by this new NFL. Goodell needs to go.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Schotty looked a lot better for most of the game than Williams did.

Schotty had one good series. The second TD. It was awesome. Clever.

Then he shit the bed. He didn't call an clever play the rest of the game. Run up the middle, bad passes by AD, no clock managment. That's pretty much the story of the second half.