What Movie or TV Show provided your favorite death scene ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So many great ones in the Godfather
Michael shoots Solozzo and McCluskey at Louies
Fredo's hail mary
Paulie whacked and followed with the "Leave the gun, take the cannoli" line
Sonny at the toll booth
"Carlo, Come on. You think I'd make my sister a widow?"

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
RIP Robert Blake. My favorite death scene ever is Robert Blake's final Electric Glide In Blue scene. The camera pulling back and the song sung by Terry Kath (Chicago's lead guitarist RIP) yanks tears from my eyes. In the last three minutes the Beautiful "God Bless America" refrain shatters me every time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udcn8ihMyLM

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not one mention from the Sopranos?
Paulie Walnuts takes Christopher's girlfriend Adriana to some wooded area in Jersey, supposedly to bring her to Chris. But no, Adriana was an FBI informant and Paulie intended to murder her there. She crawled, crying through the woods as Paulie stalked her. She begged, but Paulie shot her without mercy.
It was a shocking scene, but the Sopranos had almost a murder per episode!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not one mention from the Sopranos?
Paulie Walnuts takes Christopher's girlfriend Adriana to some wooded area in Jersey, supposedly to bring her to Chris. But no, Adriana was an FBI informant and Paulie intended to murder her there. She crawled, crying through the woods as Paulie stalked her. She begged, but Paulie shot her without mercy.
It was a shocking scene, but the Sopranos had almost a murder per episode!

That was actually Silvio who did that, not Paulie Walnuts.

Was definitely a jawdropper, even though you could see it coming.